PDA

View Full Version : TOP GEAR

Anonymous
05-10-01, 09:09 AM
After watching Top Gear last night i came to the conclusion that the old format with jeremy clarkson, tiff needell and the other fella was by far the best. Now it seems that the show is hosted buy wanna be comedians who could'nt be funny if there life depended on it. Is it not a show about cars?? It seems to have turned into a show containg trained chimps. I am sure the pg tips chimps could do a better job!!

Anonymous
05-10-01, 09:24 AM
your'e right . I like driven anyway its cool. There is a competition on at the mo where you have to film urself presenting ur car. I wanted to have a go cos you can win a new vw lupo gti.

You nah wan fi cum test me now, seen!

Anonymous
05-10-01, 10:07 AM
blondie is right - driven is much better than top gear now.
Last nights top gear was pants.
This weeks driven was good with the ickle preview of the new z3 - i like stuff like that... you know - spying on the manufacturers.
THe old top gear was great - jerremy clarkson actually liked cars which helped... he was honest about them and if they were crap he said so without making sadly sarcastic "funny" comments.

Anonymous
05-10-01, 11:57 AM
I don't mind Top Gear still, I don't watch it as much as I use to. The only good thing about the new top gear presenters is Vicky Butler-Henderson. You know she gets wet when you mention throttle bodies, and anything car related lol.

One thing I noticed last night was the touring car drivers looked so young, some of them looked younger than Breeny :O

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
05-10-01, 12:04 PM
I watched carnage on sky while i was looking after my parents house a couple of weeks ago and there was an unbelievably fit bird presenting that.

Anonymous
05-10-01, 12:53 PM
here here everyone that supported jeremy clarkson he loves cars unlike the twats that top gear nopw seem to be employing!!
jeremy clasrkon when wanting to be sarcastic is bloody good @ it, plus ive met him!!!!!!
great bloke
"BRING BACK CLARKSON....etc etc"
p.s carnage is better than toip gear anyway !!!!

"Ill do anything to help aslong as it aint a saxo"

Anonymous
05-10-01, 01:01 PM
carnage is well better but i always thought clarkson was a dicknut.

Anonymous
06-10-01, 03:57 PM
nahh clarkson (and tiff) were just a bunch ov mcdonald loving speedfreaks

just like the rest ov us

i rember clarky testing the williams clio (i think!)

and he was doing hadbrake turns at stupid speeds, thats when the show was in its prime

now its shite

anybody else get excited when the rac rally music plays?? LOL

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
06-10-01, 10:36 PM
JC is a top lad, BUT, and this is a very big BUT, he once made a bad comment about a NOVA :O I didn't mind at the time, 'cos I didn't used to like Novas :O:O

I've got loads of old Top Gear episodes on tape, and it's great to watch old ones and see the difference.
JC was crap on the old ones though.....a big piece of wood talking, would have been less wooden!
Vicky used to be crap too, but I agree that she's mint on the newer ones :) She gets rather excited, and I REALLY like that :D