PDA

View Full Version : Nova GSi needs a new home

dazzilla
25-08-04, 07:16 PM
It's a sad day believe me. This car has being loved from the day i bought it, it always was and still is an excellent example of a GSi. Lots of tidy mods carried out on my baby and all done profesionaly.

The engine comes with a Pipercross filter and has only done 80,000 miles on a J plate (fitted Digi-dash last year so it reads 100+), oil changed every 3k and has never had less than 1/4 of a tank of petrol.

Suspension consists of SPAX racing shocks and -60mm PI springs. The car also has OMP strut braces front and rear, which have recently being re-sprayed.

The body is all MK2 with a fully seam welded chassie (ready for 2ltr prodjest). It has GSi bumpers and painted in Dakar Gelb (BMW M3 yellow), the bumpers are not colour coded but are painted medium grey as are the side skirts. It also has a Seat Ibiza splitter on the front bumper. It also has a B-sting arial and a proffesionally flushed tailgate with a re-located number plate. The car also has clear rear lenses. It also has bonnet pins and an Astra GTE bonnet vent on the bonnet. This car has being waxoiled upto the eyeballs every summer since before i bought it, and i have done it every summer i owened it, so believe me when i say the shell is rot free.

The interior is a standard blue SR interior which is in mint condition. It has a half Safety devices role cage in the rear which is also paneled out and covered in matching grey to the interior. It has an 8valve digi-dash (the one with the power blip) and comes with a Sony flip front sterio with remote and Sony componant speakers in the dash (i'm not big on music). It has also got electric windows and remote central locking with proximity alarm with internal and external sensors.

I have 17" Technomagnesio alloys on with 205/40 Falken rubber, with plenty of tread. And it has 2ltr brakes on the front.

I'm sure there are more bits to add, but i can't think of them just yet. Pictures will be available soon.

It will have 12months MOT and 6 months tax on.

With the car i'm selling the garage full of spares with it (approximatly ?500 worth of bits and pieces) but there are too many to list right now.

*******All i'm after is ?1900 ONO for this beautiful machine. *******

If your interested get in touch with me at danjames66@hotmail.com