PDA

View Full Version : Cheers Ian and appologies

Anonymous
04-10-01, 01:01 PM
cheers Ian for un-pushing the neuke button ;)

apologies to anyone i offended when i was posting stupid messages :(;)

good to be back ladies and germs...

here's an update on my situation (car situation, i just copied and pasted this from Roy Baer so put up with any spelling mistakes etc ;)

on sat me and a few mates went to a local industrial estate (the one near garstang bleasy ) to find a vauxhall breakers, as i was gonna get a mk1 SR front bumper, and a mk2 rear bumper so i could start fibre glassing them etc for when i find the right car...
anyway, for sum reason we looked everywhere and couldn't find it...so we started to leave the industrial estate...

so we start driving towards the exit and i spot a body shop (closed at the time) with a skip full of bent wings etc etc, and a PILE OF BUMPERS next to it!

i start rubbing my hands thinking "oh my god...i'm goin for a rummage"..

i get out...and end up finding a front bumper that is near enuff identical to a Scooby impreza style bumper but without the spot lights...(which i can add quite easily), a saxo front bumper (think i'll end up givin that to a mate, it don't look too clever...lol) and a pug 306 back bumper (if u look in the max power that has louises TD mariner blue nova in it with the big soiler on the roof, then look at the purple nova a few pages down and that is a pug 306 rear bumper...)

it only needs a couple of mods to make it fit, it's ear enuff the same shape as an original nova rear bumper wit a lot deeper and nicer

i am a happy chappy!

in my room so far i have:

quads (soon to be turned into bad boy quads )
Rover coupe 220 Turbo boot spoiler
a set of 15" Astra GSi alloys are being delivered next week (?200 with BRAND NEW 195/50's ! the wheels are immaculate and the tyres are worth a good ?140+! bargain)
impreza style front bumper (free! )
pug 306 rear bumper (free! )
clio rear wiper arm...

i'm gonna be making a trip down to this bodyshop every saturday now (they are closed so i can have what i want from the skip and also the pile of bumpers next to it ) so i might end up having a couple of bumpers so i can change them around whenever i feel like a change...

sweet!

i'm goin to look at a K plate nova with 80k, 6 months T&T, history, very clean body for ?600 later on today...

so i might be able to come and meet u guys soon when i have a decent enuff car to get to meet ups/cruises ;)

Ged

[-monkey.jpg-]

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
05-10-01, 12:19 AM
argh its ged!

welcome back m8.. sounds like a lucky find all that lot, good luck on lookin @ the car too :D

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
05-10-01, 06:57 AM
ged's back...
but for how long???
:D

Anonymous
05-10-01, 11:27 AM
who knows :D

yeah it was a good find! i'm going down again tomorrow :D see how many bumper i can collect, i'll be able to put a different one for each day of the week then :D

buying a compressor as well and going on a sprayin course at college :D

Nova Community

Anonymous
05-10-01, 03:36 PM
hi geddle maybe the bring back ged appeal worked. lol

You know what they about people with big hands :-/ Big Gloves ;)

Anonymous
05-10-01, 03:42 PM
or maybe my sentence was served!

whats with the 'geddle'? lol i'm not a bunny rabbit that shares your bed with you at night...lol

[waits for replys sayin..."you are" :p lol)

Nova Community