PDA

View Full Version : air filter

newboy2thenova
21-08-04, 08:09 PM
hi all got a nova 1.2i no 1 except green do a induction kit n thats well expensive..the question is on the k.n site they do 1 for the corsa 1.2spi and i no the air box of a corsa fits a nova so is there any reason why the corsa induction kit wouldnt fit the nova 1.2spi?? thnks all

Philsutton
21-08-04, 08:12 PM
which 1.2spi corsa is it, as i know they do a 16v one, if it is the 8v one i would have thought the nova an corsa engine would be the same

Nick
21-08-04, 09:48 PM
that's a good plan, getting the SPi corsa box from a scrappy and sticking a Corsa K&N on it, cos they are only 40 quid and yes they do an 8v 1.2io corsa K&N kit.

the green induction kit is expensive, about 80 i think.

There is another way to do it all for 30 quidish, by buying a cheap universal cone filter and grafting a set of gutter piping n bends onto the end of a corsa SPi box, but the K&N should work better and be not much more expensive, plus it'l be a better filter too.

try getting a K&N corsa SPi filter out of a box and seeing how much room they take up, i'm sure it should fit the same !?

newboy2thenova
21-08-04, 09:59 PM
yeh it will be the 1.spi 8v the engines are the same as i no just a diffrent air box but the corsa engine has more bhp than the nova...ok thanks you lot goin get a k.n 2moz n try it out

Snowface
22-08-04, 10:40 AM
there is only 1 type of 1.2 spi Corsa and thats the 8v. the 16v is MPi.