PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Northener or southern Fairy!?

dan_mk1
19-08-04, 08:29 PM
http://www.thehob.co.uk/northerner.asp

Im a good ol southern fairy!

wisewood
19-08-04, 08:35 PM
YOU ARE A NORTHERN BASTARD

Flat caps, tripe, life down t'pit, black pudding, Grimsby. Just a few of the things that you hold dear to your heart, for you are now officially a Northern Bastard. Why not celebrate with a good ol' fashioned party in the street with bunting, flags and jelly and custard?

If you are, in fact, a southerner and are reading this then don't be too disappointed. You now have to be friendly to people, pronounce poor as 'poowa' and take baths in a steel bathtub in front of the living room fire. Not really. That would be ridiculous. Just move to Workington.

If you are in fact a true northerner, good on ya! And, we'll see you down south in a couple of years. Just you watch.

In conclusion, I'll si thi later, ya bastard!

Tis true.

Philsutton
19-08-04, 08:37 PM

Flat caps, tripe, life down t'pit, black pudding, Grimsby. Just a few of the things that you hold dear to your heart, for you are now officially a Northern Bastard. Why not celebrate with a good ol' fashioned party in the street with bunting, flags and jelly and custard?

If you are, in fact, a southerner and are reading this then don't be too disappointed. You now have to be friendly to people, pronounce poor as 'poowa' and take baths in a steel bathtub in front of the living room fire. Not really. That would be ridiculous. Just move to Workington.

If you are in fact a true northerner, good on ya! And, we'll see you down south in a couple of years. Just you watch.

:lol:

Stuart
19-08-04, 08:37 PM
yay southern fairy

wisewood
19-08-04, 08:41 PM
i wish i was a southerner so i had to pay twice as much to buy a house :lol:

Mel
19-08-04, 08:43 PM
i'm a southern fairy.

Quote:

In conclusion, fack off, you cahnt!

:lol: brilliant

Fester
19-08-04, 08:44 PM
YOU ARE A NORTHERN ba***d

Flat caps, tripe, life down t'pit, black pudding, Grimsby. Just a few of the things that you hold dear to your heart, for you are now officially a Northern ba***d. Why not celebrate with a good ol' fashioned party in the street with bunting, flags and jelly and custard?

In conclusion, I'll si thi later, ya ba***d!

Tis true.

Ahhhh Norvern

Stuart
19-08-04, 08:58 PM
http://www.thehob.co.uk/learn.asp

that entire site is pure genious, university courses used to the optimal level lol

Riggy
20-08-04, 05:13 PM

Why not take the test again?

true :D

epo
20-08-04, 05:59 PM

and proud of it :lol:

Cheese
20-08-04, 06:06 PM
Southern Fairy and proud!! :D

srs1
20-08-04, 06:41 PM
that is total crap.

i mean ffs!

me a southern fairy.
]
do i look like dan and denny?????
do i drive a boat like homo.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

epo
20-08-04, 06:43 PM
what does dan even look like the only pic of him ive seen is the one where he's wearin a mask :lol:

dan_mk1
20-08-04, 06:49 PM
Lol, thats what i look like mate!!!!
theres too many northern bastids on here! lol

srs1
20-08-04, 06:51 PM
thats all we need to see epo. in actual fact, my vision aint been the same since i seen dan.
southern fairy

dan_mk1
20-08-04, 07:29 PM
northern homo!!!

?Marty?
20-08-04, 10:15 PM
Well, i tried to answer all questions honestly, although to some my actual answer was neither of the choices. And i got:

YOU ARE A SOUTHERN FAIRY

Alwight, guvnor? For you are a Southern Fairy. Thank God you didn't turn out to be one of those northern gits, eh? Too many of them around for anyone's liking. And, don't even get us started on the Scots. Celebrate down your local bar with a cool pint of lager. That costs ?3.00.

If you are in fact a northerner and are reading this, then you have achieved quite something. The only explanation is a lack of work down t'pit and over-exposure to colour television. You should be listening to the wireless you jackanape.

Chances are, you are in fact a southerner. If so, why not try black pudding with your next fryup? It's great. Actually, no it's not.

How Queer, as i am from the North Kingdom of Burnley. :?

dan_mk1
20-08-04, 10:34 PM
Because your one call mofo 8)

:? :lol:

srs1
20-08-04, 10:41 PM
i agree with marty on this one. i was forced to make a choice with some of the answers

?Marty?
20-08-04, 11:08 PM
^^ yes, there was definitely a restriction to our freedom of choice, it was very limited indeed.

We shall have to sue.

Coddy
21-08-04, 06:53 PM
Are You A...? : You have been duly defined

YOU ARE A SOUTHERN FAIRY

Alwight, guvnor? For you are a Southern Fairy. Thank God you didn't turn out to be one of those northern gits, eh? Too many of them around for anyone's liking. And, don't even get us started on the Scots. Celebrate down your local bar with a cool pint of lager. That costs ?3.00.

If you are in fact a northerner and are reading this, then you have achieved quite something. The only explanation is a lack of work down t'pit and over-exposure to colour television. You should be listening to the wireless you jackanape.

Chances are, you are in fact a southerner. If so, why not try black pudding with your next fryup? It's great. Actually, no it's not.

?Marty?
29-08-04, 02:49 AM
I am just dirty. And i can't even wash my mind.