PDA

View Full Version : pls help

Anonymous
03-10-01, 05:26 PM
right then, my sr goes in to garage to get new 14 engine from an mk2 astra. my insurance runs outs friday and i get car back on saturday. however quote that came through for "next years" insurance was for 13 engine, i have sent a letter to insurer declaring all mods and new engine and i am awaiting conformation on revised quote.

my question is if no letter comes back b4 saturday as to new engine and mods wot can i do with car??? i think im fooked cos i cant drive car back no?? i have 15 day cover quote that tides me over from friday but thats for 13 engine and only covers other car if i hit it! i thot about phoning local insurer and asking wot to do which i will do but i thot id get some feedback from u lot first.

wot u think?? can i get a cover note from insurer to last me a month until written conformation comes through and gets processed or wot do i do??

im with cis insurance

cheers Dave

Anonymous
03-10-01, 05:31 PM
no :P

You know what they about people with big hands :-/ Big Gloves ;)

Anonymous
03-10-01, 05:37 PM
no? wtf? that wot ur 14 yr old blonds mum says to her when she asks to go cruising in ur car :-/ hahahahahahahahahaha

serious tho peeps help us out, i didnt renew insurance with 13engine quote cos there was no point really.

Anonymous
03-10-01, 11:26 PM
she ses "when ur older, i would like you to get with somebody like davo"

so does 15 count? :-/ lol

You know what they about people with big hands :-/ Big Gloves ;)

Anonymous
04-10-01, 07:58 AM
Phone CIS - tell them the situation over the phone and ask for cover commencing on Friday/Saturday declaring all the mods over the phone... ell them a letter is in the post but it wont be there and back in time.
Should get it sorted.