PDA

View Full Version : RECENT POSTS

Paul
18-08-04, 11:03 PM
Bandwidth is being taken up by unnecessary repeated posts, such as every other month: "Favourite Nova's", or "My 1.0 beat a RS Turbo, honest!"

I really winds me up seeing it, involves the regulars getting into rows with newbies about performance etc etc.

Could we do a sticky stating something along the following lines:

FAVOURITE NOVAS: Browse through the Feature Section, that is what it is there for.

PERFORMANCE:

1.0 CVH: 45bhp, 0-60: 20secs, Max Speed 75mph
1.2 Carb:55bhp, 0-60: 15secs, Max SPeed 92mph
1.2 SPi: 45bhp, 0-60: 17secs, Max SPeed 89mph
1.3 Carb: etc etc

You get the idea. lol

If we sticky those, I'm sure it would stop a lot of questions,a nd claims of I beat this, I beat that..... :? ?

Just an idea, don't slate me

Paul

Paul
18-08-04, 11:04 PM
By the way the performance are guesses. lol

Al Wilson
18-08-04, 11:20 PM
I totally agree about the same posts every week, ocasionally worded slightly differently. Just read before you type!

dan_mk1
18-08-04, 11:20 PM
Im getting fed up with newbies having conversations in general chat, and making the same useless comments on every single fucking post!!!

srs1
18-08-04, 11:33 PM
did i mention i have a big cock?
sounds like moody!!!!! but a women after a baby

it is a simple case of people not being bothered to read down a page or two.

when i joined here, i read the posts for about a week to know what was going on etc, then i started replying to posts.

got told off straight away and had a pic moved by admin. but learnt the lesson.

Al Wilson
18-08-04, 11:44 PM
when i joined here, i read the posts for about a week to know what was going on etc, then i started replying to posts.

Thats like a stalker. You were just trying to 'groom' other users were you not? :wink:

srs1
18-08-04, 11:50 PM
freak again!

peester
19-08-04, 12:27 AM
you can't talk about bandwidth on a web forum dude; its as ironic as you can get...
'i hate people that whinge about other people using this website..'

wisewood
19-08-04, 03:43 PM
I hate all of you, you make my life much more difficult.

epo
19-08-04, 06:04 PM
I hate all of you, you make my life much more difficult.

nah we just set u challenges to keep you on your toes :wink: :lol:

?Marty?
19-08-04, 07:01 PM
FAVOURITE NOVAS: Browse through the Feature Section, that is what it is there for.

Based on the assumption that peoples favourite novas (that they may have magazine scans/own photos of) are going to be featured.