PDA

View Full Version : modded 1.4sr BUCKETS SYSTEM TWIN PIPES 16S -60 TV PS2+ CHEAP

nova_nutta
18-08-04, 05:24 PM
WILL SWAP FOR A NOVA IF NO WORK NEEDED AS I HAVE TO TIME ARCHES NEED SORTING AND A FEW OTHER BITS NOTHING A WELDER CANT HANDLE NOTHINH MAJOR WRONG JUST NEEDS FINISHING

**************PREFER SWAP FOR A DIFFERENT CAR ***************

hi

my 1.4sr unfinished project is for sale or swap as im bored of it just have a look at my profile and then at my 1.4sr there is some pics in there if right price or right car is offered for swap will also include a full sound system as stated in my profile and i ps2 with 14 games and a tv screeb built into dash as you can read from, my profile it has quite a few mods like bucket seats lowered 16 inch alloys pri done flush boot mondeo spoiler tinted rear lights twin exit exhuasts pro done evo bonnet boot build and lots of little bits like washer jets foot pedals taxt disk holder gear knob etc and twib 40s that are not fitted and lecat side skirts that are not fitted if your interested please email me at 1 of the addresses below and i will get back to your pleaase just email me with an offer and what car your are offering and pics if possible i will let car go for alot less than ive spent on it the system cost me over 1500 pounds on its own and the alloys thar are only about 6 months old cost me 700 pounds and have very good tyres all round the bonnet cost me 300 pounds to have done and the twin 40s with all parts cost me 450 pounds as they are not that old the boot cost just under 200 pounds and the spoiler cost me 100 pounds and that is just a few bits that add up to over 300 pounds alone OFEERRS

email me at stoner_boyuk@hotmail.com or

jamie1983@sal20.fsnet.co.uk

OFFERS PLEASE IM NOT GOING TO LET IT GO TOO CHEAP AS THE SYSTEM IS WORTH A FEW QUID AS WITH ALL THE OTHER EXTRAS BUT IT MAYBE CHEAPER THAN YOU THINK MAKE ME AN OFFER WOULD RATHER SWAP THOUGH