PDA

View Full Version : EXHAUSTS!!

Anonymous
07-09-00, 10:11 AM
what is the best exhaust to get for a 1.3 sr. i am thinking of a full system either janspeed or piper, what u think

Anonymous
07-09-00, 01:32 PM
I've got a PIPER EVO 3 and it sounds brill and so is the performance, My mate has a Janspeed full system which is 2.5" all the way through but it's only got a 2.5" back box were as the PIPER EVO 3 has 2.5" full system but goes into a 3" Back box. I'm just waiting for my 4 Branch manifold, which I hope will make it even better. (get the piper!).

Anonymous
07-09-00, 08:36 PM
How come you have narrowed ut down to piper or janspeed... I have a Peco zorst and I am chuffed with that!! makes a beautiful noise!

Anonymous
07-09-00, 11:32 PM
MAte what you want is a drain pipe, stick it on the end of your current exhaust, and drill holes in your silencer box, mate it will sound ace trust me. oh and you will also fail your MOT. Go for Peco mate, mine sounds powerfull i only have a 1.2, looks ace. All peopl ehere is my exhaust and expect an impreza comin round the corner and they see me tinkering round in the "TANGO MACHINE"

cheers

davo

Anonymous
08-09-00, 12:03 AM
Do not go for any of these shite makes trust me i have been there and had both the Piper and the Janspeed and they are nothing compared to my new Mongoose.

Anonymous
09-09-00, 08:15 AM
Why is it that people only want noise?? noise is less power coz it has to make the noise. a slightly quieter one with a better power range is obviously the choice. a nice noise is good but not like a BB4 on a 1.2 hmm all fart and no go :)