PDA

View Full Version : 4 wheel drive

novalew
13-08-04, 06:09 PM
how could i make a nova 4wd (one engine)

Does anyone have a clue?

m.d.
13-08-04, 06:23 PM
cally running gear or a gsi cavy.

not been done to my knowledge but to be honnest i dont see why not as the gearbox from the 4x4 cars fits in the nova no prob so all you would have to do is make space for the transfer box aswell and then use the 4x4 steering rack and rear axle set up. you would need a wide arch kit as the cally running gear is wider but who cares as it would be awsome :twisted:

novalew
13-08-04, 06:26 PM
mmm

i really want to get the edge on those scoobys and evos without 2 engines.

Shame i'll never catch skylines though!!

m.d.
13-08-04, 06:30 PM
why not..... i beat an old skyline the other day. lol

www.boostbeast.de this one makes skylines look slow

novalew
13-08-04, 06:32 PM
yeah i saw it at the pod, quickest thing without NITRO FUEL

Bit extreme for driving every day

Philsutton
13-08-04, 08:08 PM
we are all most finished making a corsa 4x4 2lt turbo at justnovas. Its easy with the corsa as the corsa is the same width as the cav/calibra and can use that running gear. an the best is the rear axle doesnt take too much fitting. If you were to have a wide arch kit on the nova then it would be possible to do it the same way, but under normal archs it is a bit harder as you would need to shorten the axle or use a different axle.

novaboy1981
13-08-04, 09:47 PM
mmmm, im wondering about doing something like this 2 a coupe....kind of rally/touring car style.
i reckon wide arches work better on the coupe and with a set of 18s... :twisted:

J4MES
13-08-04, 10:04 PM
^^^ that would be a quality idea :lol: at "coupe...."

Mike
14-08-04, 12:26 AM
wot a kewl plan!! im currently lukin for a new project mobil cuz my SR is now a write off.

turbo 4x4 nova van? imagine a scooby getting rinsed by that? a sheddy nova VAN!!
p.s. ne1 no where there is a nova van for sale? help plze!