PDA

View Full Version : Why you stupid ars*hole !!!

Anonymous
25-09-01, 07:45 PM
Time : Bout 4 in the mornin, not many people around

What happened : Sitting in nova munching a mac'ds, three geezers in back, mrs in front. I just wonder if anyone here can tel me why the guy in his shi**y ass dodgy red F-plate Orion found the need to stare at us all, burnout in the garage then wheelspin whilst grinning at us out of the exit?! We all jus cracked up even the bird who hates cars!
What an ar*e.

grantrees@hotmail.com

If the bird said "Its the Nova or me", would you miss her?

Anonymous
26-09-01, 07:28 AM
lmfao!!! that happens in Stockport alot aswell!!! some fool in their rust bucket spinning their wheels and leaving a trail of car parts as they go!!!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
26-09-01, 10:18 AM
Yeah bradford too, but its usually nissan sunny/micra curry delivery boys. The flash delivery boys have the traditional rusty 15 year old Toyota Corolla Twin cam 16v Gti. LOL :D

Anonymous
26-09-01, 10:32 AM
pathetic!

Anonymous
26-09-01, 12:19 PM
i get the same round here this lad in a mk1 golf, everytime he see's me he just sarts pissin him self even if hes on his own wat a weirdo, fink hes a peedo or somin lmao

Anonymous
26-09-01, 04:25 PM
happens alot, all i can say is mc donalds wiv my boys munchin away, GTI-R comes burning through finks he's big pull a wheelspin loses it and literally he went through the drive through, two broken legs and concussion i nearly choked on my fries for laughin too much