PDA

View Full Version : nearly hijacked: scared shitless

Anonymous
21-09-01, 10:08 PM
lads my modding game is over

on my way bak from work i was nearly hijacked, the mota is goin, u can tell me otherwise, but its goin,

i'm scared shitless!!!!!!! if u ave never been in the situation, dont call me a pussy!!!!! i'm scared shitless, i dont know wot to do

chris

"these nothing more addictive than speed, for those ten seconds i am FREE!!!!!!!"

Anonymous
21-09-01, 10:57 PM
:O!!

Well go on then, wot exactly happened???

Anonymous
22-09-01, 12:24 AM
it happend to me twice in my white nova

the second time i got bricked in the head becuase i wouldnt hand over my keys of 5 lads

no amount ov me spinning around and widly with a huge headache swinging a hammer would make them fuck off, so i had th chase them away from the car as far as i could then dive in start it and reverse up the road, then i had to put it in 1st gear and drive 20 miles home in 1st gear down a dual carrige way (i stopped a face shot with my hand and smashed it up so i couldnt change gear)

this actually worked to my advantage becuase i was having a little grief at the time and th word got around that i tried to take on 5 lads with a hammer.

its quite funny but after that i didnt seam to get any grief at all ;)

lesson is "keep ya car and smash em up with a hammer"

NOVALOAD CANT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR JAIL SENTANCES, USE THIS ADVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
22-09-01, 01:34 AM
fcukin hell what happend m8, are you okay?? let us know if ya need a hand wif anything and i meen anything.

[-itchscratch.gif-]
www.perpetualbliss.net

Anonymous
22-09-01, 08:40 AM
Thats harsh man but dont make any rushed decisions cos you may regret it. Dont let them scare you either I know its easy for me to say but they should not stop you from having a nice car.

Anonymous
22-09-01, 10:59 AM
ladz i was so scared, i was by myself in a dark drive cumin bak from work, and bout 10 pakis tried to get me out the car,

i didnt know wot to do, its times like this i dont want a modded car!!!!!!

thanx for the support ladz much appreciated

chris

"these nothing more addictive than speed, for those ten seconds i am FREE!!!!!!!"

Anonymous
22-09-01, 12:13 PM
no worries m8.. it'll get easier I just hope its sooner rather than l8r.

Anonymous
22-09-01, 12:50 PM
Get a clifford with anti hijacking. Cant open the door without the ignition being turned off.

Anonymous
22-09-01, 02:35 PM
drive on them over them whatever. Carry an extending hex bolt for ur wheels beside the drivers seat.Polis can't say nought

stop.............................................. ....................................Carry on!!

Anonymous
22-09-01, 04:19 PM
....Lock your doors!
If someone tries to jump out and stop you, then just hit them, its there tough luck!

Anonymous
22-09-01, 04:36 PM
you shouldnt lock ur doors while ur driving tho cos its dangerous.

Anonymous
22-09-01, 05:48 PM
Scary shit!

Get those flame throwers that they use in S. Africa.....not legal, but who cares!

If I ever drive through a dodgy area (which is very rare...I stay clear), I shut all windows and lock the doors.
There's one main road in Sheffield which goes through a dodgy area and there's loads of traffic lights.....I get very nervous if the lights turn red and I have to stop....in fact, if I see any dodgy characters about, I go through the lights on red :O I'm not taking any risks, as there have been the odd case of car jacking in that area, although you're usually safe on the main road. Usually.

Anonymous
22-09-01, 06:18 PM
My clifford has got BlackJax4 anti hi-jacking stuff (http://www.clifford.com/products/cpa_bj.htm) its really good but a pain in the arse. Everytime someone opens a door, you have to put in your code or the car will immobilize when you get down the road :O

--->:B---*---:)P---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
22-09-01, 07:34 PM
are you all so brave if they pull a gun on you like one of the corsa lot had happen in toxteth?

nope didnt thinkso!

Anonymous
22-09-01, 07:55 PM
cant believe the police aint gonna do nothing about it. dickheads...
All there bothered about is retirement and sueing.
the country's stirring up trouble for itself

[-dj.gif-]
"hmmm, this is a tasty burger. Do you mind if i wash this down with your delicious beverage?"

Anonymous
23-09-01, 03:37 PM
Thats damn scary! I would run over whoever gets in my way!!
A couple of years ago I had a run in with some gang members .ROAD RAGE ...me at them for driving like di*ks! one jumped out the car, opened the door, punched me in the face (hardly felt it!) then another came running over to back his mate up.
I had my sis in the acr with me so I werent taking any risks! I shut the door, run over the 1st guys foot, and acclerated into the 2nd guy who was running at me!
I've now got the hi-jacking facility on my Cat 1 alarm ..it is annoying cos keeps locking (thats what its for though!).
But as Ian says if a gun gets pulled on me, they can have the car. Life is more important. It makes me wander if its worth investing in a tracker system??????
what u boyz think?

Anonymous
23-09-01, 03:52 PM
yes they are worth it, only about ?300
it stays with car for life so if u intend to keep the car then bargain!

Anonymous
23-09-01, 11:03 PM
Lock the doors and close the windows, cheaper to do it yourself than spend hundreds on an alarm system that does it. Mine does it automatically but even if it didn't I wouldn't go ANYWHERE without being locked in. No exceptions.

Anonymous
23-09-01, 11:18 PM
Jeez, wots this fookin country coming to??!

Tony Blair: " we'll be tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime.."

Wanker - he's not got one clue wot he's talking about has he?

Anonymous
24-09-01, 08:14 AM
Ian what is that about the corsa lot in tocky all about? I live just round the corner and have mates who live there.

Anonymous
24-09-01, 10:13 AM
Get some of that strengthening film on the drivers window. Great stuff, if they try to smash the window by surprise it gives you that vital few seconds as 9/10 they will have to take another swing by which time youve drove off!

Anonymous
24-09-01, 11:06 AM
what next bullet proof glass and puncture proof tyres!! :O

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

Anonymous
24-09-01, 11:09 AM
I'm gonna get the windows tinted very slightly, and with that u get the strengthening film. dont ya?

Anonymous
24-09-01, 04:42 PM
Blondie, it was one of ian griffiths mates, ian lives in aigburth.

Anonymous
25-09-01, 03:02 PM
thats bad that is... having people try and drag you out your car... makes me happy my cars a wreck so little chance of that happening to me.
i wouldn't get a expensive alarm to lock the doors though - just lock them yourself if you think the area you are in looks dodgy.

and rich - whats this street in sheffield you mentioned?