PDA

View Full Version : Santa Pod Picture (IAN SUTTON)

Anonymous
24-09-01, 12:26 PM
I went out for a drive the guy doing the burn out on the Frontpage god its FAST, very nice car has to be seen in person it will be Lovly when finished i tried to follow him down the link road in my car he would have completly lost me if it hadn't been for the Lights

Did here about the attack on BIG BEN? A handgliding Irish Terrorist launched the attach last nite on Big Ben 1 Killed

Anonymous
24-09-01, 06:34 PM
i dont get your footer

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
24-09-01, 10:16 PM
Harpo, yeah Ian's Nova is proper quick, he's done an amazing amount of work to the shell, he's seamed welded absolutely everywhere. He runs a 2.0l 16v, Blydenstein head, SBD lightened/balanced fly, and has just treated it to a full rebuild - he recenetly ran a 14.6 at the pod, it's a very quick road car!

He should have it completly finished by next year, I know he's got a few more tricks up his sleave!

Dec

Anonymous
25-09-01, 08:34 AM
Tell me about it that car is his baby he's says he's got some wicked design's for ICE install for the back i do like the remote start up on it bt i dont like the way he has to worry if it is in gear or not :(

Did here about the attack on BIG BEN? A handgliding Irish Terrorist launched the attach last nite on Big Ben 1 Killed

Anonymous
25-09-01, 08:43 AM
Micky how can you not get that, that is funny sh1t. heres another poor one Did you here about the two Irish terrorists in a air baloon they bounce of canary walf 9 times. Ya get me now ;)

Anonymous
25-09-01, 08:56 AM
what about the hot dog vendor pulled from the wreckage in new york? he wanted to know who the fuck ordered two jumbos!!