PDA

View Full Version : No Neeeeeed! ! ! !

Anonymous
24-09-01, 01:12 PM
Driving to Inverness yesterday, in the outside lane of the dual carriageway, doing maybe 75mph, & even if i wanted to go faster I couldn't 'cos it was busy and cars weren't moving into the inside lane, so I sat a safe distance behind the old fart ahead, look in the mirror and what do I see?!?!?
A bloody Pug 205 GTi up my arse! x-(
He was that close I could see the New York yankee sign on his blue cap, and a few other twats leaning forward in the back seat as if to say "move it"!!
Now where am I sposed to go, into the inside lane so he can move about 10 ft ahead? This continued for about 6/7 miles, he even tried undertaking me! Wot a twat!
I mean, I don't really have anything against pug's, before Davo jumps in the ring, but there's simply no need for that!
It's the same when there is a line of traffic and you see some idiot in an Orion ghia nipping in and out of cars, when after about 10 miles he's still in the same place! You might as well look ahead and think "If I begin to overtake, will I get anywhere?"
Rant over.

Anonymous
24-09-01, 01:53 PM
ive had the same thing a million times b4... just either slam on and scare em or make them go into the back of you cos its their fault for driving too close.

Anonymous
24-09-01, 02:57 PM
Best thing to do to be safe dont break if its day time just keeps fliking your side lights on/off looks like your breaking

Did here about the attack on BIG BEN? A handgliding Irish Terrorist launched the attach last nite on Big Ben 1 Killed

Anonymous
24-09-01, 03:07 PM
well if the road was clear I would have pulled in, slipped into 4th, mybe 3rd, keep the revs up then boot it as he tries to pass me! he he! there's no way he arguing wi an astra GTE!

Anonymous
24-09-01, 06:20 PM
put ur fog light on.

http://www.roverload.net - The ultimate modified rover resourse. lol
------------------------
davo@pugtek.net
http://www.pugtek.net/ - Best Peugeot Site so ner ner ner ner :P

Sensible Footers :)P

Anonymous
24-09-01, 08:32 PM
On saturday the exact thing happened m8 and we started racing, it was a Astra GSi MK3. we both went up the slip road and he pulled a handbrake skid to block me in, the w****r got out and put a hammer in my side quarter window, when i got my beloved 'baseball bat with 5" nails through it he f****d off down alleys and cuts and was never to be seen YET!x-(
BUT I WILL GET MY TURN BOYS, I WILL!
(update soon peeps)
Ry

Once a SPEED FREAK always a SPEED FREAK!