PDA

View Full Version : Banzai Challenge

Paul
10-08-04, 12:47 PM
I have a challenge for all you Novaloader's...

Who can keep the salesman speaking the longest?

I've just been winding up a salesman for the past 25 minutes, he was trying to sell me a mobile phone. :lol: :lol:

Next time you have one ring you and you have a bit of time see how long you can keep em babbling for.

Paul

Dpnova
10-08-04, 12:50 PM
LMFAO let the challenge begin...just wait for the kitchen salesmen to call

dan_mk1
10-08-04, 12:59 PM
I never get any salesmen call :(
Maybe i should ring them?! does that count? :lol:

Dpnova
10-08-04, 01:00 PM
It dont count and it makes you sad....get a job

dan_mk1
10-08-04, 01:05 PM
No need to be rude :cry:
Interview tomorrow, company car again :twisted:

nam
10-08-04, 01:43 PM
It dont count and it makes you sad....get a job

thats a bit harsh denny....i can never be arsed when they phone me if just put the phone down

Dpnova
10-08-04, 02:14 PM
LOL aent i harsh :cry:

Paul
10-08-04, 02:25 PM
It was a mobile phone salesman :roll:

hendrix
10-08-04, 02:27 PM
i got an o2 salesman once who rang me for like 40 mins, i cudnt get rid of him and dint wanna be impolite and hang up :o .After about 25 mins is started to play up to him cuz he was tryin so hard 2 flog me this sim card. When he finally asked me for my details and stuff i said "ahh mate im not really gonna bother at the mo cuz im skint like". After this he sounded welllll pished off and ended the convo really quickly. mardy bugger :lol:
does this count??

epo
10-08-04, 05:59 PM
get em ring me all the time offerin life cover i just ask them who gets what if i top me self

or tell em if i do i want it to go to battersy dogs home and not the kids :lol:

wisewood
10-08-04, 06:14 PM
I'm ex directory and never give the phone number out on any forms or anything so dont get rubbish phone calls like that.

I did once keep a guy stood on the door step in the snow though while he was, quite ironically trying to sell me the idea of swapping my gas supplier. He was there about 15 minutes, shivvering etc before i said i was on a meter so nothing they could do for me lol.

Mel
10-08-04, 07:32 PM
lol, i'm quite lucky not to get anyone like this..although i have had one person come to the door askin me if i wanted to swap my electricity/gaw/water supply to them..told them to f**k off as it wasnt my house lol..

?Marty?
10-08-04, 07:34 PM
I just have people come to the door in my Kingdom Of Burnley (HOW they get past my sentry Alex with his bazil bush hat AND over the moat, beats me!? :? ) to tell me all about Jesus.

Mel
10-08-04, 07:43 PM
I used to have them come to the door all the time..wonder if it was something i said :? shame..i miss winding them up :lol:

wisewood
10-08-04, 07:47 PM
had a couple of old women come to the door once when i lived at my mums. i was in the house on my own on a sumers day wearing nothing but a pair of shorts as i'd only just got out of bed.

I opened the door and they held up a picture of a field with a family eating a picnic etc and asked if i would like to live in a world like that - being tired i said "yes" and they proceeded to talk to me quite nicely for the next hour or so before i said "sorry i have to get ready to go out now, thanks for the chat though" and then closed the door.

They didnt seem that bad really. Althoguh i have no idea what we talked about.