PDA

View Full Version : Southend last night...

Anonymous
23-09-01, 04:29 PM
Thought I'd take a trip down Southend last night for a laugh, only to find that the Police had shut off the main road running along the seafront and completly clogged the place full of traffic!!x-( So I spent an hour trying to find were everyone was, got pulled over, got the hump, and went home... what a waste of time, there was heavy police presence pulling people for plates and having fogs on, why do the ol' bill insist on ruining what is only a bit of social fun for us younsters... they should be out there fighting REAL crime!!

Anyway, had a good tear-up with 3 other Nova's on the way home, a white one with ASW stickers in the rear quaters was quite quick, anyone know him?

Dec

Anonymous
23-09-01, 05:44 PM
lol,

hey at least you got a hump. :D or does that mean something different darn soof??

good job you didnt have your fogs on, i believe its a hangable offence now.

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
23-09-01, 06:14 PM
what time did u go down cos they did block it off cos of a crash mk3 astra then re-opened it. around 9ish there was some proper low riders with jumping suspension mad going around the round a bouts on 3 wheels funky shit. there was 1 red nova i saw with the front bumper in grey primer the bumper looked new to me anyone else see it?
was a ok night

Anonymous
23-09-01, 08:12 PM
pag was it really low? if so i chated with him he's put two std bumpers together!!! one ormal way then turned other around!!

lancia delta or cossie? LANCIA!