PDA

View Full Version : Re-registering

Anonymous
18-09-01, 02:08 PM
Hi peeps
My car was crashed into and the insurance company(his)_ declared it a write off and offered there money.I will have the money through and seein as there ain't that much damage I'm probs gona fix it. What do I have to do??Sometold me it would be a q plate or I would need a private plate.Any ideas??
Cheers in advance Fraz

stop.............................................. ....................................Carry on!!

Anonymous
18-09-01, 02:58 PM
Nope, just fix it, get it MOT'd and you are back on the road. I think it depends on how it is classed. There are different bands I think, and the motor I giot back on the road was fine.

Ickle footer! :P

Anonymous
19-09-01, 12:10 PM
cheers it#s goin today to get looked at and hopefully fixed.Anyone know where i can get all red rear lights.Need to have a quick look.

stop.............................................. ....................................Carry on!!

Anonymous
19-09-01, 12:18 PM
you might have to get it looked at by the police!!! ahhhh, the only good thing is that they dont really look around the car much, just enough to make sure the repares have been done propery

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
21-09-01, 06:59 PM
Fraz - i think ccmotorsport.co.uk do the all red rear clusters.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET
Pay the bills or Mod the car?