PDA

View Full Version : Predictions?

Anonymous
19-09-01, 11:45 AM
Just wondered what everhbody thinks is gonna happen now over a week after the original bombing.

personally, i think its gonna go 2 ways:

1) 9 day wonder - sweet f-all will happen
2) Escalate into sometihng huge. The Arabs have anthrax bombs etc.

At the end of the day i dont want to worry any body, but make sure you all live life to the full cos one thing that ive learnt is that life is very unpredictable, and in some cases very short.

cheers

davo

This is my foo...

Anonymous
19-09-01, 11:49 AM
Not sure whats gonna happen, shall I rob a bank?

:P

--->:B---*---:)P---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
19-09-01, 11:50 AM
lol

This is my foo...

Anonymous
19-09-01, 12:32 PM
lol i'll go and get an evo 7 on finance i won't have to pay it off if the world ends

16v Nova - Toolkit comes as standard :)

Anonymous
19-09-01, 12:54 PM
It's gonna be another Gulf war, should last a good couple of years I reckon.... my brother is in the army and 2 of my mates. I reckon they will be out in Afghanistan soon enough.
However, something really gets to me about all this terrorism stuff - Bin Laden kills thousands - so it's pretty safe to say that when or if he is found he will be severely punished!! But, when people bomb Omagh and kill 29 innocent people, what does the Government do? catch them then release them under the peace agreement x-(
Something's wrong there.......

Anonymous
19-09-01, 01:22 PM
yep i agree m8, america has been funding the IRA for past 25 years

This is my foo...

Anonymous
19-09-01, 01:36 PM
true, everyone is so busy concentrating on this current situation that things like the IRA get pushed to the back of everyones minds. Maybe this "war on Terroism" that is being promised will try to combat all of it, if they apply the same rules to the people who harbour the IRA as they do to the people who harbour Bin Laden, does that mean that we will soon be carpet bombimg Ireland????

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
19-09-01, 05:15 PM
no one cares about anybody else ...feel sorry for the innocent USA people, but its just America who kick up a fuss when they wanna wage a war, loads of other countries have suffered in the past and nothing gets done.
Now American white people are killing all the asians ...are they ignorantly stupid ????

I have had enough of all this in the news ...just do a covert operation and kill the baddies!
Then commemorate the unfortunate fatalities in USA.