PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas???

Anonymous
18-09-01, 11:30 AM
Sum twerp managed to roll a borrowed Nissan Sunny GTI (Not R unfortunately) in a ditch near me and it now sits in my yard looking very lonely and crumpled (Haven't managed to find a straight panel in it)
Anyone got any ideas for some kind of low cost go fast project as it looks like no-one is going to be interested in buying it and since possession is nine tenths of the law it could be mine to break? The 2.0l 16V engine looks to be untouched.

Anonymous
18-09-01, 11:37 AM
even if it was left on your land its not ur property.
the thing about possession being 9/10 of the law protects the true owner I think. So it doesnt mean its just yours.

I have done a bit sbout this in gnvq business and contract law and if I remember rightly its not just urs to play with.

sorry

Anonymous
18-09-01, 12:03 PM
The bloke who did it, paid the owner out but has since done a runner leaving another m8 to dispose of it. Its been advertised and they've only had replies from ppl thinking its a GTI-r. Eventually I think they will agree to let me dispose of it. Oh yes!

Anonymous
18-09-01, 01:43 PM
sound then.

Anonymous
18-09-01, 02:07 PM
strip it and sell it. or reshell if u can be bothered then flog it.

Anonymous
19-09-01, 03:35 PM
I knew a guy that had one of those, they are wicked, they look almost the same as the GTiR and are pretty nippy. They are the one below it in the range.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D