PDA

View Full Version : mite break the valver

TUBZGSXR
05-08-04, 08:25 PM
:cry: yep seriosuly thinking about it, costin me way to much money, an theres sumthin up with the fuelin at the mo, it wont fire up, once ive got that fixed it needs new tryes, trackin camber mod, rollin roaded, new front vavlance if ur fussy as theres a dent on the passenger side, probably needs to be seam welded properly as well.... to much work an not enough money, so unless sumone wants to buy it as a whole i will break it for parts. i mean as a project, wen engines sorted its very quick, big kill list, fun to drive, but just carnt afford it anymore!! will post on sale section if i go through with it.... a sad day but has to be dun i think.... :(
just thought id let peeps know

J4MES
05-08-04, 08:28 PM
dont do it, you know youll miss it if you sell/break it, so dont rush into anything otherwise you will regret it...

Mike.
05-08-04, 08:52 PM
james is right have real long think before u do anything drastic

TUBZGSXR
05-08-04, 08:53 PM
well the other option id to get a cheap nova ie 1.2 with a good shell an no sunroof.. an get it seam welded properly... an then fit a full safety devices cage, i mean all the mounts an parts are already on the blue rascal, just a case of transfering them, mite do that then.... hmmm how easy is it to transfer the sr interior i wonder...... or maybe sell the xe an get a LET, means a six speed box an mounts though..... have to see i guess...
:twisted:

Riggy
05-08-04, 08:56 PM
LET novas are awsome but your always fixin them and you cant drive them in the rain lol :D

J4MES
05-08-04, 09:07 PM
you wont get rid off it now!! your already thinking off ways to improve it :D :lol: