View Full Version : max power

epo
04-08-04, 06:46 PM
reading it today
got to the cambridge and petrborough uncovered

and read this

name: lloyd taylor
car:1.2 punto
best car uve blown away FTO (yeah right bollox u have :lol: )

name : andy koronowski
car: mgzr
best car uve blown away: cop car (i smell bull shit) :lol:

name vikki harner
car: saxo furio
best car uve blown away: cossie (bollox maybe she thought they said ever blown a driver off if so what was he drivin) :lol:

i mean is it me or do these dick heads live in a dream world
there must be more people who have read this and thought bollox u have u sad wankers :lol:
maybe this max power scene is breedin a nation of liars and bull sh!tters

-Bruce-
04-08-04, 06:56 PM
boy scout magazine!! horrible waste of trees :evil:

bruce

dan_mk1
04-08-04, 06:57 PM
You'd be suprised how dumb people are mate, one bloke at a local cruise asked me what i had done to the nova, i said i just had a backbox, he replied:

"thats alright mate! you must be whooping SR's eh? must be around 70bhp now!"

are some right knobbers around!

epo
04-08-04, 07:05 PM
You'd be suprised how dumb people are mate, one bloke at a local cruise asked me what i had done to the nova, i said i just had a backbox, he replied:

pmsl there are some donkeys about :lol:

Mel
04-08-04, 09:32 PM
lol muppets..

btw, thought you said you didnt read Max Pooer epo :lol:

epo
04-08-04, 09:42 PM
i do sumtimes + i wanted to see the dvd of donny show so thought fock it ill have a looks and like i say read shit like the above

General Baxter
04-08-04, 10:05 PM
best car uve blown away FTO (yeah right bollox u have :lol: )

only problem is he was not tryin

dan_mk1
04-08-04, 10:07 PM
FTO's are actually dog slow bar the v6, although a 1.2 punto is a bit far fetched :lol:

J4MES
04-08-04, 10:13 PM
epo you reading max power is worse than any of that b*ll sh*t!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris
04-08-04, 10:55 PM

Well mine is an SRi with an exhaust and a roll cage and it goes quite fast :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

srs1
05-08-04, 12:15 AM
oh and an xe in it.
does that mean. my gsi is faster then yours chris :D

Chris
05-08-04, 12:54 AM
oh and an xe in it.
does that mean. my gsi is faster then yours chris :D

not yet mate but dont forget once it will be an XE it will be loaded with ICE, so if you want to keep up you will have to add at least three max power stickers :lol:

burgo
05-08-04, 01:18 AM
bein as u dont beleave them dont spose ull beleave that me mate in his cavvy beat an rx7 in his cavvy 1.8 standard apart from lowerin but i dont care i was in the car and was funny as fook

dan_mk1
05-08-04, 01:25 AM
bein as u dont beleave them dont spose ull beleave that me mate in his cavvy beat an rx7 in his cavvy 1.8 standard apart from lowerin but i dont care i was in the car and was funny as fook

must be the lowering springs that give it the extra 200bhp its down on the rx7! :roll: :lol:

burgo
05-08-04, 01:29 AM
look dan in a str8 line he was pullin away obviously but he was a pussy on the corners and bein as it was round four roundabouts we raced beat him goin into the last we won beleave wot u want

burgo
05-08-04, 01:40 AM
dan look ive even drawn u a picture
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDxAsYUjs0vfS51aGkWZ*5SnaD84EIypG8EBWIz*QSLyYr3K XJtzVqehlGfNvnQhmfhHLPYa6OiU1kZadH4wIEQJNelX*1LMGA B9G35520/drawin.bmp?dc=4675483494848249825

we came out the car park following him he kinda put his foot down comin off round about no4 so chris gave chase, round round about no3 he got on his ass but rx7 booted it up the hill at no2 chris chucked it in got up alongside so upto no1 he ahd just pulled in front again so chris lobbed it in again and we were in front he then gave up as we went speeding round the round about.

p.s. mel u will recongnize this area down near tescos so can confirm that is how it is set out

epo
05-08-04, 06:13 PM

Well mine is an SRi with an exhaust and a roll cage and it goes quite fast :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

lol my sri's just as fast :wink: :lol: :lol:

i read it like i say 4 the free stuff + some of it aint that bad its just when u get bollox like that printed in it

dan_mk1
05-08-04, 09:09 PM
BURGO, you've got too much time on your hands
and i dont believe for one minute, if the rx7 driver was actually trying/or even accelerating for that matter, a lot of fast cars will be behind, let alone a dog slow chav-alier.

EAndy
15-12-09, 10:18 AM
How is this for an BUMP.

Just browsing the net bored a little at work and fancied searching my name to see what appeared. This popped up.

I'm the guy on the first post with the ZR.

The after story for the cop car scenario is that I lost my license for 28 days for doing the mentioned, £350 court costs and £900 solicitor fee's when I had to appear in court a few months later.

None-the-less thought i'd pop in and bump a thread. Killed some work time.

Since my Turbo'd ZR days I went.

Supra TT
Supra TT Aero
Clio V6
Impreza WRX STI (Blobeye)
E46 M3
Impreza WRX STI (Hawkeye) <-- current car.

Anyway I bid you all good day :) nice forum layout :thumb:

KSRY
15-12-09, 10:21 AM
Lolage!

L14MNP
15-12-09, 10:48 AM
LOL what a pointless shiny rag!

As for beating the cop car, don't tell me you've never done off from a panda car/riot van? It used to be so easy when they used mk4 Fiestas and LDV Convoys lol.
http://nsaney.com/pics/thread_delivers_fedex.jpg

Nova_Tek
15-12-09, 10:56 AM
How is this for an BUMP.

Just browsing the net bored a little at work and fancied searching my name to see what appeared. This popped up.

I'm the guy on the first post with the ZR.

The after story for the cop car scenario is that I lost my license for 28 days for doing the mentioned, £350 court costs and £900 solicitor fee's when I had to appear in court a few months later.

None-the-less thought i'd pop in and bump a thread. Killed some work time.

Since my Turbo'd ZR days I went.

Supra TT
Supra TT Aero
Clio V6
Impreza WRX STI (Blobeye)
E46 M3
Impreza WRX STI (Hawkeye) <-- current car.

Anyway I bid you all good day :) nice forum layout :thumb:

lol classic, joined up to set the story straight :)

Nice car line-up. now get yourself a Nova!

Oh and Welcome to PNG :thumb: Although I have to say that bumping a very old thread means a thrashing with the Ban stick IIRC :p

EAndy
15-12-09, 10:58 AM
Been fortunate since then to keep and hold a clean license.

Only reason I went off back then was because I was young and dumb. The funny thing was all they originally followed me for was for having an Illegal sized plate.

Stupid and expensive lesson I learnt.

:D I don't mind taking stick, did own a Rover after all... I mean MG ;) Not sure a Nova would suit me though I'm fairly tall and I think i'd look like that lanky guy off the Simpsons Nelson laughs at as he drives sitting in the back of the car.

L14MNP
15-12-09, 11:06 AM
The guy in the Beetle! lol

'This is the largest automobile I could afford' Win.

Nice tales and motors BTW fella. :)

EAndy
15-12-09, 11:28 AM
Thanks, I'd never bumped a 5 year old thread before maybe when this dies down in 2014 I can bump it again.

As for the car line up, never buy a Clio V6, cost me £4000 on maintenance over 5 months and I sold it within less than 6 months for £2000 less than I bought it for. £1000 a month depreciation :cry:

Oh and it was bloody slow, handled like a barge, gave me headaches and has probably meant I'll need a hearing aid when I reach 30.

L14MNP
15-12-09, 11:31 AM
You won't reach 30 on this forum sunbeam lol
http://www.sonic.net/~atomicow/necropost.jpg

burgo
15-12-09, 12:28 PM
woop woop, i was a cock

Stuart
15-12-09, 01:24 PM
woop woop, i was a cock
what do you mean WAS lol

hmmmmm semi relevant old thread bumpage.... I expect a pm box full of pr0n to keep me from issuing the ban stick

L14MNP
15-12-09, 01:27 PM
PM box full mate.

Where do you want the scat OAP amputee 2 girls one catheter footage sent?

Stuart
15-12-09, 01:31 PM
PM box full mate.

Where do you want the scat OAP amputee 2 girls one catheter footage sent?

send it to yer dad, we will watch it tonight when we bunk up ;)

NovaBoy1992
15-12-09, 01:55 PM
can you get a pic of this page ?

Southie
15-12-09, 02:04 PM
can you get a pic of this page ? Yes here you go. lol

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/Picture1-2.png