PDA

View Full Version : POLL: BEST NOVA SO FAR?

Anonymous
13-09-01, 09:28 PM
Just say what is your favourite nova, and why. I Think it has to be karthik (spelling?)
It sits on 19's with full leathers, mean kingdom kit and 2.0 turbo power!!! number 1

Bruuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm tiiiisssssssssssshhhhhhhh ;)

Anonymous
13-09-01, 09:37 PM
I think it'd be unfair to judge right now as potentially some of the best are still being worked on. Ian Storey's, Lancys, Brett Warburtons, Chris T's. I'm quite fond of CP's thought myself. Different yet simple.

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
13-09-01, 11:14 PM
I agree wit Fenix a lot of peoples includin my nova are only on the way to becomin nova beasts so its unfair to judge outta all the already modded motors.

grantrees@hotmail.com

If the bird said "Its the Nova or me", would you miss her?

Anonymous
13-09-01, 11:59 PM
can u lot not read the topic:
Best nova "SO FAR"

i can say im working on my pug for it to b the best cant i. i like that V6 one, and that one that has 19" gold wheels.

This is my foo...

Anonymous
14-09-01, 12:37 AM
that blue v6 is nice...

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

What did i do wrong this time? Email if you know.

Anonymous
14-09-01, 01:52 AM
Davo. How about for once you just shut the fuck up and don't argue with someone.

Every bloody post that comes up these days you seem to manage to oppose somebodys view. I'm surpised you haven't written "Ians car will look shit" too

I'm sick of opening threads to see pointless comments by you.

Anonymous
14-09-01, 04:03 AM
one day they will ban davo..!
one day!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
14-09-01, 08:18 AM
I like Karthiks car, but not too sure of the Kingdom K. Dec's car is nice, and I also like David P's Nova.

Are u guys chatting about the Nova V6 in Max Power? ...aint seen it yet.

Anonymous
14-09-01, 08:19 AM
I think my car is the best at the moment, with it's front wheel that is horizontal!!! and the thin arch kit I have on the front with the imprint of a motorway fence in the side! it's definately original!!! lmao!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
14-09-01, 09:12 AM
lol @ jkhilton. Don't forget the one-of customise wheels that you have John *cough* venoms ;), sorry atp vipers - (same thing). I remember seeing a Nova resprayed in the gold that peugeot use, I thought that was really nice. I prefer smooth subtle clean cars.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
14-09-01, 09:42 AM
Go Fenix !!!!!!!!!
I agree mate

grantrees@hotmail.com

If the bird said "Its the Nova or me", would you miss her?

Anonymous
14-09-01, 09:55 AM
I agree with Sid, Davidp's car is nice, really nice subtle features attention to detail rather than huge spoilers and fuck ff massive wheels etc etc.

Anonymous
14-09-01, 12:01 PM
lmao, there isnt a nova on gold 19s!!

For attention to detail and subtle(as in not massive kits) Martin Kelsons/Dec burkes/howell jones/Bretts(when finished). For kits i still like mine (sorry....)

from reading thes replies i bet i can tell who still reads max power lmao!

Anonymous
14-09-01, 12:10 PM
red nova by me, fukin gorgous, sum of u might ave seen it at a cruise or to, looks gorgous, its on 17 fox 6's veccy front bumper

:( me actually got pics wooooo :)

Anonymous
14-09-01, 12:14 PM
this wins hands down!!
http://www.itlab.fi/firges/Cars_page/corsa_pasma/pictures/corsa_pictures1.htm

16v Nova - Toolkit comes as standard :)

Anonymous
14-09-01, 12:18 PM
declan burkes car is super mint ! all the lines are perfect, just not my taste.

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
14-09-01, 12:38 PM
whoa steady on there fenix, davo's post wasnt pointless he just reminded everyone it was 'so far'

would say ians comment about his own car is biased :p....but i really do like it, cant wait to see it back on the road :D

as for others aint seen many mint ones around really, mine might be in the running come next year when it come back from its spray job and kit fitted :)

Anonymous
14-09-01, 01:03 PM
yeah i think ians was the one that made me buy a nova, ian you b******d!!!! Nah serious tho it's well nice but no one can comment at the moment coz no-one as seen the new version yet, whens it ready then???????

Anonymous
14-09-01, 01:14 PM
FACKIN HELL STE, WHAT THE FCUK IS THAT?????

IVE SEEN SOME MADNESS IN MY TIME BUT THATS JUST SILLY.

LMAO, SORRY TO SHOUT BUT ITS THAT MAD!!!!

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
14-09-01, 01:24 PM
whats wrong with it lancy
it's only a 500bhp nova gte :D

16v Nova - Toolkit comes as standard :)

Anonymous
14-09-01, 01:25 PM
thats the one on firges.net or something isn't it, with about 450bhp or something!!! I want it now!! the guy was saying that when he gets going he can beat most motorbikes on the road, but just cant get any grip when pulling away from lights!!!!

Anonymous
14-09-01, 01:32 PM
aye i blame ian for me getting a nova as well...lol

modern day jesus - religion = nova's :D

Anonymous
14-09-01, 03:33 PM
fenix, where the fuck have i slagged u off.

im not argueing, but just think about what uve put and when you realise that im not trying to start anything, i will accept your apology.

I made a valid point so get over it!

As for that nova, i cant remember what it is, i dont really pay much attention, is it on 20" rims think its got a kingdowm developments bumper, in a nice blue.

This is my foo...

Anonymous
14-09-01, 04:08 PM
davo u have privately admitted you love to start arguments. so dont deny it lol

Anonymous
14-09-01, 04:27 PM
privately admitted, lol, when was it, was i there?

i like to spice up the forums, i must admit, cos they get well boring. I think if there is something to say then i will say it. What i said in this post was actual fact and u cant complain. Maybe fenix is having a bad day (should get a couple going)

U know i dont mean offence, but what i said was true so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

argue with that daewoo boy.

This is my foo...

Anonymous
14-09-01, 04:31 PM
davo, I think the nova you are thinking of is karthiks before he got the 19" rims. I'm pretty sure I saw it with 18" gold alloys on.

Anonymous
14-09-01, 04:38 PM
i cant remember m8, but it was really nice, the piccy was of it parked on a drive way with a road in the back ground. fairly close up.

This is my foo...

Anonymous
14-09-01, 04:41 PM
Davo. you do the same things over and over again.

Maybe you did have a point, but that isn't the reason you posted.

After all everyone has a point and is entitled to it but then some make their points by flying into crowded buildings.

in conclusion

YOU'RE A WASTE OF FUCKING BANDWIDTH!

Anonymous
14-09-01, 05:14 PM
Does anyone have a pic of this alleged Nova on 19" Rims? How did anyone manage that?

Kingdom fit different front wings to get 18's on! 19's is so scary!

Where will it all end??

Check my Twin Jet Engined Nova 5 Door Hatch with 23" Crome Rims! and a ?7,000 Paint job in Pearl Flip Flop cant make up my mind what colour my car is - Turd Brown.

Anonymous
14-09-01, 05:24 PM
yes he turned up at the novaload quarter mile day too and ran it down the strip on 19s too, which is more than some people did......
lol and the 19s are silver.

Anonymous
14-09-01, 06:54 PM
fenix thats a bit harsh.

U enjoy sucking cock?

This is my foo...

Anonymous
14-09-01, 08:18 PM
helllooooo!!!!!! i cant beleive i bloody ran up the strip! my favourite is dec's too. its sooooooooooooooooo clean! love it! Pikachu, mine was the first nova on 18"s (was done 2.5 years ago!) and is about to go front cover fast car! its not alleged! the photoshoots been done! it was nice to put names to faces at santa pod! gotta do it again!

Anonymous
14-09-01, 09:21 PM
Lol @Fenix and Davo. I particularly like the way everyone is talking away seriously about their fav cars and u 2, seemingly oblivious to this fact, are having a phat argument in the middle of it! I don't know WTF bandwidth is but we ought to have a dedicated " have an argument with Davo forum" where anyone can go and start up with him. We could make it a paying service like Monty Python :)
As to fav cars, I liked Decs cos of the attention to detail and the fact that it delivered on the strip as well. I aint too sure whether I like wheels as big as 19's on a small car but great looks & nuff respec for going up the strip in it. B4 he had it in the shop I liked Ians because it was fookin fast and gave mental wheelspin in just about any gear you wanted. My fav tho' has to be MC's when it was in its 1.4 form. It was just so fast and it looked like it meant business - not a lot of frills but shed loads of performance and a tendency to make larger opposition look very very silly.

Anonymous
14-09-01, 09:46 PM
so you don't like mine now cp? lol (the way you worded it)

it didn't spin in 5th so we are trying to cure that ;) :D

Anonymous
14-09-01, 11:07 PM
we could ask kev, i dont want anybody to argue with, lol, but fenix did start it, so keep it going.

This is my foo...

Anonymous
14-09-01, 11:51 PM
oi don't have a go at me CP i voted your car my fave! LOL

As for you Davo. No i don't suck dick and i'd thank you to keep me out of your sick fantasies.

You do all the right things for all the wrong reasons, in my eye's and several others you're still a twat.

You don't really bring anything to the site and i'd really rather see the back of you.

By all means fuck off to corsasport or roybacer i'm sure they'd be glad for your company

Anonymous
15-09-01, 12:13 AM
My personal farvourite Nova has to be Jon Sheilds White Nova Sport, Subtle, well built with incredible attention to detail, all the right bits, clean, and fast as f*ck!!!

Interested to see Ians and Bretts when they're done too...

Dec

Anonymous
15-09-01, 12:22 AM
lol dec being modest!
Decs is still the cleanest, mintest, tidiest etc etc

Anonymous
15-09-01, 04:38 AM
its mine everybody... its mine

Anonymous
15-09-01, 12:22 PM
Iquite liked a couple of the original 16V Turbos...A16VTB and H16VTB spring to mind.

Ben.

Anonymous
15-09-01, 01:24 PM
lmao @ Ian!! fixing the trouble of no wheelspin in 5th gear!!!! cant wait for the next motorway convoys then mate!!!!!

Anonymous
15-09-01, 10:48 PM
I wusn't having a go Fenix as always enjoy an argy bargy post with Davo - it just struck me as really amusing. BTW topclass insults.

The way I worded it was deliberate Ian, so that you'll feel obliged to take me for a raz round the block just to show, of course, how much better its got after its makeover! :D 300+ hp on the cards??? Ah go on - you know you want to:>
I reckon Jon Shields car shouldn't count as its a company car and they had money to throw at it. It is great tho' except for that nasty rust bulge round the sun roof that I can't help seeing whenever I look round it.
Best engine bay must go to Spankee's Nova Turbo -mmmm lots of chrome - nice!

Anonymous
18-09-01, 08:50 PM
My top ones at the moment are Dec's oh so cleeeeean nova,Nic Caro's allways looks good can't wait to see Brets and i'm hearing allot about Ian's, PS sorry about the rust around the sunroof I was hoping the stickers would be hiding some of it! I keep thinking about getting it done, but to do it properly will be allot of work, the alternative is to replace the roof skin at least that would get rid of the sunroof,but even more work !!

Anonymous
18-09-01, 11:18 PM
I haven't got a favourite 'cos I've seen so many that look class. I like some that have huge kits and huge alloys, I like some with standard kits and smaller wheels....it's impossible to choose one that stands out as being the best....it depends on your taste.