PDA

View Full Version : Slammed GSi!!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 06:55 PM
Why was this guy banned?????

I kinda missed it all!!!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 06:59 PM
there was a post called WWIII, and two by me called "POLL: Did america deserve it?" and the other one i dont remember the name of...
anyway - this was in bad taste and i have placed a formal apology on the off topic board. Anyway - Slammed GSI was banned for being VERY distasteful about it saying that they deserved everything they got etc etc.
He kept slagging off americans so they banned him.
SO now you know...

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

What did i do wrong this time? Email if you know.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 07:04 PM
How long is he banned for Ian?????

Anonymous
12-09-01, 08:41 PM
til we decide or forever, judging by his comments on roybacer he may not comeback

Anonymous
12-09-01, 10:46 PM
If he's bein an ars* on roybacer aswell, ban him for good, he clearly a single minded twa* who dont think twice about what he's sayin and we could do without that sorta shi* at novaload, its too good a site to be ruined by one prat.

If the bird said "Its the Nova or me", would you miss her?

Anonymous
12-09-01, 10:57 PM
miss her being the nova?

This is my foo...

Anonymous
13-09-01, 09:03 AM
apparently, only a handful of people on here are sound...there are far too many people lacking a sense of humour...and he got banned for the stupidest of reasons...lol
read for yourself..

http://www.roybacer.co.uk/ubb/Forum15/HTML/001416.html

Anonymous
13-09-01, 09:13 AM
Dont reinstate him at all after some of those comments!!!! There's no need for him to go insane and start slagging off other ppl on this site now aswell, but he has done, so I dont think he should come back!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
13-09-01, 09:32 AM
well if he dont like it he aint gonna miss out, and i doubt ne one heres gonna moan...

yes i have a sense of humour but what he said about the americans was out of order, he didnt relaise it was as bad as everyone said....

....im sorry a 747 has crashed into a building, what does he think happened?!? it scratched the building and bounced off

to say they deserve all that is stupid

Anonymous
13-09-01, 09:54 AM
I say leave him banned, his comments are the sort of mindless garbage that this site can do without. We all have opinions, we don't have to air them in public. This site is a NOVA site, I think alot of people forget that far too often. I log on this site every day to read about NOVA'S not any other bollocks. If I wanted to read about America or some type of current affairs, I would go into a chat room on freeserve or something like that. We should stick to topics about Nova's and thats it.

Let slammed_gsi stay on roybacer if he wants to slag us all off, we don't need him on here.

Ian, Breeny, Kev, we need to try and control the amount of shit posts which cause problems. Deleting them and banning the culprits is a good way of combating the problem.

Slammed_gsi's comments were mindless and stupid, if he feels that way about the usa situation, then so be it, he does not need to post a message on here provoking arguments about a sensitive subject. For all he knows I could have had family friends or colleagues in that building. For the record, a client of mine who I have had many dealings with, the CTO of Akamai Technologies WAS on board the AA flight from Boston and he lost his life. Did HE deserve it ???? no I don't think so !

I think I got my point accross.

Anonymous
13-09-01, 10:15 AM
well said damian.

one thing puzzles me though, why is davo trying to get him reinstated? do you have some influence here davo? lol

Anonymous
13-09-01, 10:34 AM
lol, no i just know what its like to say the wrong things then get ridiculed for it. I dont agree with what he said, and how he worded it was a bit out of order, yet i do feel that he has a right to come back on the site and make an apology.

We dont know what background he has to why he voiced his opinion in that way. IN some ways america is a hated country by many other smaller eastern countries. They disrespect power (like me and ian :P). Actions taken by the Arabs or whoever, was completely out of order, but some may have thought that they deserved to be shook off their high horse. How they went about doing it was wrong, killing the innocent, or just killing at all is wrong.

Its shocked the world, and its shocked me. Seeing the plane crash into the building was sick.

All i know that its happened its in the past and nothing can now be chaged. The lifes of those lost will be remembered forever and this will go down in the istory books as a barbaric event with an undefined outcome.

All i know now is that if we go to war, i will be one of the 1st to put my name down for fighting for my country.

Cheers

Davo

This is my foo...

Anonymous
13-09-01, 10:43 AM
well u all know my opinions on slammed gsi!!!!! i know ian does cos he took mypost off hahahahhahaha sorry bout that post m8!!!!!

but i say banned the cock forever, u cant condone those comments, pikachu m8, u dont want that wanker bak on, hes a disgrace to the site,

ADMIN. dont let him bak in

chris

:( me actually got pics wooooo :)

Anonymous
13-09-01, 01:48 PM
he don't deserve to be let bac in, if he's let bac in imagine the arguements........not worth it he's a p***k and he didn't even show any remorse on roybacer

Anonymous
13-09-01, 01:49 PM
he don't deserve to be let bac in, if he's let bac in imagine the arguements........not worth it he's a p***k and he didn't even show any remorse on roybacer

Anonymous
13-09-01, 03:42 PM
its a good point - he didn't make any attempt to show he was sorry about it - just wanted to get back in - and then slagged you off ian...

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

What did i do wrong this time? Email if you know.

Anonymous
13-09-01, 10:42 PM
I logged into a current affairs forum...............and found that everyone was discussing Novas!!! Haha

Anonymous
14-09-01, 09:51 AM
lol @ pikachu