PDA

View Full Version : Autovaux

krobinson
30-07-04, 03:07 PM
Ordered Engine mounts yesterday at 2:30pm

Arrived this morning at 11am!

Thats to Northern Ireland!! I'm completely shocked, fantastic service and quick turnaround!

Anyone else had dealings with them?

Keith

Alex
30-07-04, 03:27 PM
yep, i got a gasket set and bolts from them and when told that some parts were not in stock they shipped them directly from the factory at no extra cost!

Cossie Matt
30-07-04, 04:23 PM
Spot on company with superb service

epo
30-07-04, 06:39 PM
where are they based is it wakefield :?:

krobinson
30-07-04, 08:14 PM
yep, wakey

Which is where alot of my dads family live, and where i'll be moving soon if i can get myself a good I.T. Job :D

Keith

epo
30-07-04, 08:26 PM
am workin there now at a hotel + its not too far from where i live so cud see u down there keith :wink:

RJM25R
30-07-04, 08:33 PM
I know the guys from Autovaux personally. They were at my mate (who works for vauxhall main dealer)'s wedding in Feb.

I asked about a few things (bear in mind we were all half-pissed) and they emailed me with prices on the monday!!!

smitty5door
30-07-04, 09:30 PM
sounds pretty cool

im amazed at how fast it came :o

krobinson
30-07-04, 10:02 PM
I know the guys from Autovaux personally. They were at my mate (who works for vauxhall main dealer)'s wedding in Feb.

I asked about a few things (bear in mind we were all half-p**s) and they emailed me with prices on the monday!!!

Not many people, never mind companies would do that!

Keith

dan16v
30-07-04, 11:16 PM
ive delt with them loads! amazing company! prolly the best ive ever used along with accralite! sent me the wrong oil pump once was sorted in 2days! well chuffed 8)

broody
31-07-04, 02:03 AM
I phoned on wednesday, orded 3 engine mounts for nova, exactley same as keith, they only had 2 in stock so they werre going to send them, said they'd come thursday, got phone call thurs saying other one had come in stock so they're sending them thurs, to arrive for friday, got phone call friday saying i had give them wrong card number, which i had, and that they had a guy from northen island order some so what they did was send them to him over night so he got them before noon next day. cost ?6.50 for extra speed but only charge ?4.50, so i thought bonus!
So get them saturday and start to fill them with sealant.

Great guys!

krobinson
31-07-04, 09:11 AM
they had a guy from Northern Ireland

That was ME :D

Keith

broody
31-07-04, 11:52 AM
yeah i thought that keith when he said it :d