PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of...

Anonymous
12-09-01, 12:25 AM
as u all know bout the americans that were hurt, injured, killed, or are suffering from a friend or realtive that is now in the hands of god.

For the family that has not had a dad return or a mother to pick her children up from school.

Please leave a message below to show our gratitude.

I know its the wrong forum, but i dont care. This gets more hits, and i think that although its not making any better of the current situation, i feel happier that if somewhere maybe somebody will read this and say to themselves "thankyou"

Thankyou

David Wyatt

Anonymous
12-09-01, 12:34 AM

Anonymous
12-09-01, 01:01 AM
Here here. Needed to be said.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 07:54 AM
It was a frightening scene yesterday, but what made it worse for me was a muslim religious leader was on News 24 last night saying that he fully believes the targets that were chosen were valid targets and that it was payback for all the attrocities that the americans have done in the past. Now I dont know whether it was just me or not, but I thought that was plain disgusting and I would be suprised if he got out of the TV studio without any hassle.

feelings go out to anyone who was affected by this.

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
12-09-01, 08:42 AM
did you see them fucking palastinains celerbrating on the news cunts the lot of them !!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 08:44 AM
I didn't intend on starting a hate post against anyone with this, it was just how I felt when watching this one guy on the news last night. please dont turn this post into some hatred thing, it would completely go against the original idea of Davos post!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:30 AM
Well said Davo.

Come on England !!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:43 AM
it was shocking totaly uncalled forX-(

**For F**K Sake Have You Ever Seen A White Nova Taxi!**

Anonymous
12-09-01, 12:05 PM
It is all very tradgic, But have you now thought of the possibilites arrising of what will happen next. I have been reading the paper all morning, Things could get far worse

palastinians are bastards, dancing round in the street like t**ts

Are thoughts are with the Americans who have already suffered.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 12:48 PM
yeah good call, no matter how much someone beleives in something, could anything be important enuf to them to kill so many innocent people?

Thoughts with all of the americans who died and all their families.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 01:36 PM
the palestines are an absolute fuc*in joke, i hope bush wipes the country off the face off the Earth. Theyve had it coming for a long time anyway and hope they get what they deserve the scum x-(

If the bird said "Its the Nova or me", would you miss her?

Anonymous
12-09-01, 02:22 PM
thats all very well, but what you have to remember is that they more than likely have some sort of weapon of mass destruction and if they are willing to do what they have done without provocation then what would they do if America started bombing them!! The whole situation has to be handled very carefully.
One way I thought of to make the people who did this suffer is to get them each to pick a member of their family and then make them watch as the person they picked is brutally tortured and then torture them aswell!! I dont think carpet bombing the whole country would do any good, it would just start an all out war and basically noone in their right mind would want that!!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 02:31 PM
whatever happens it will be bad. America is pi55ed off now, There will be war.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 02:38 PM
Well said Davo.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
12-09-01, 02:42 PM
I do fell for the families of those lost in this tradgedy - i really do. Would be terrible if something like that happened to any of us.

As for the other conversation going on here - Bush is a lunatic - he has sent more people to the electric when govenor for texas than anyone ever... and he controls the worlds most powerful army - who knows what he's planning on doing.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 03:35 PM
here here davo

Anonymous
12-09-01, 04:26 PM
im here dave wot i miss? lol

This is my foo...

Anonymous
12-09-01, 04:35 PM
that aint funny twinkle toes.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 06:11 PM
as well as all the unfortuante deaths, the thing that got me on the news today is that 257 civil service i.e police, ambulance, fire crew are missing, try explaining to a child, daddy has gone to rescue someone, he hasnt come back.

here here davo

and RIP to all the victims, and we must remeber to consider the widows and the other half too.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 06:31 PM
having lost a family member i understand the feeling of dismay. but they have it much worse because a lot of them just dont know if anything good or bad has happened to their loved one.

a big respectful silence goes out to them all

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
12-09-01, 07:10 PM
it really really upset me yesterday, its awful, i cant believe how sick some people can be to do that to innocent people

i agree with mikeoxford with the rescuers that have been injured or killed, its bad enough anyway...

my thought are with em all

Anonymous
12-09-01, 08:39 PM
Sorry to everyone involved. And may the mother fuckers who did it get found and fucked up, pieces of shit. well said davo

Bruuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm tiiiisssssssssssshhhhhhhh ;)

Anonymous
12-09-01, 08:59 PM
Well Said Davo..
I Cant really think what else to say but, i think this says it all ---> :(

Anonymous
13-09-01, 11:46 PM
nice 1 davo:) (hope i get back from kavos this week) :)

cyall
XXXXXXXXXXX