PDA

View Full Version : Nova Unfinished Project 1.4 diamond

ignition16
28-07-04, 03:19 PM
Started life as a 1.2 Nova Diamond, Metallic Blue, then i decided i wanted to put a facelift and GSi bumpers and thats where is stopped. had 2 front wings put on and brought GSi bumper and let a mate prepair it and has turned out a bit of a state but maybe need a new bumper.
Now has 1.4 bottom end with 1.2 head. still 1.2 on log book. needs setting up properly to run sweet. but was driving round in it as it was no problums. has sr alloys with fairly new tyres.
interior is now GSi with read headrests, with black GSi dash and blue lockwood dials. Also got electric window switches in the door cards which need wiring up. sunroof which came standard along with the electric windows. Remote central locking plus alarm an immobiliser.
suspention has not been touched.
Had a GSi rear spoiler with brakelight fitted. focus side repeaters.
still tax and mot for 4 months
just wish i had the time and money to finish it off but new job commitments mean i cant.
im sure there is a lot more i have forgotten to mention but if you want any more information please contact me on 07932449558 or richard_buckley1@yahoo.co.uk "open to offers" Pictures avalible
Needs to be collected from Stoke-on-Trent area