PDA

View Full Version : weird predictions!!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 08:26 AM
Firstly I would just like to say that I dont believe in this "hocus pokus" crap!! or in any religion, my view is that religion is a complete waste of time and is only there for people who cant think for themselves and need someone else to tell them how to live a good wholesome life!!!(sorry if that offends anyone on here, but it is just my opinion, cos the only religion I have ever come into contact with has caused alot of heartache in my family and I cant ever see it as being a good thing!!!) but this prediction from Nostradamus, around 400 years ago is a freaky thing!!!!!

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart
by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "The
third big war will begin when the big city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
12-09-01, 09:35 AM
shit, that sent shivers down my spine.

I dunno, that nostradarmous is a strange guy.
Premanisions are generally always correct as they can be applied to many things. Like star readings,

"you will wake up" <-- shit i did that today.

Saying that, he predicted the world would end on the 11th of August (my birthday! lol)

Fact of it is, is that it wont get into a 3rd worild war, russia is backing the US, so are we. Only real threat is China, and pakistan.

But i can see air strikes happening and more destruction to follow.

I wont mind fighting for my country, id rather die at war than die in a car crash.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 10:19 AM
i'd go and kick paki ass...(sorry to any people from pakistan on these boards...but prepare to have your ass filled with lead...)

Anonymous
12-09-01, 10:45 AM
ged you sick motherfucker!!!!!!! shoot them, not do them up the ass with lead!!!! lmao!!!
only kidding bud!!!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:04 AM
go ged !

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:07 AM
can you keep racist comments off these boards.
any more and i will not hesitate to ban the offenders.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:10 AM
Ged.

What happened yesterday is no excuse for Racism!

The people suspected of doing the are the Taliban regime who rule in Afghanistan. They are extremeists who rule their country through terror in a similar way to Saddam Husseins regime. The people who live in Afghanistan do not like the Taliban and try to flee (boat in Australia).

So please lets not get this out of hand, the population of the company i work for has a large number of asian people working for it and they were as sickened as everyone else by what happened yesterday.

There's no need to insult 1/6 of the worlds population because of the acts of a few hundred.

Put it this way, i'm not going to turn on my friends just because someone from the same general area of the world as they originated from killed americans yesterday.

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:16 AM
sorry ian, just messing!!!! if you look at the Davos post, you will see taht nothing is meant by this from me!!!!

oh and btw

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart
by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "The
third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

This pair of 'Nostradamus quotes' being propagated via email and web pages,
isn't what it appears to be at all. On one hand, by taking two separate
brief prophecies, one can form any kind of after-the-fact prediction that
one wants to, magnetic-poetry-style, but more importantly, the first quote
wasn't written by Nostradamus at all but was written five years ago by Neil
Marshall, a Canadian high school senior in his Critical Analysis of No

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:29 AM
Wanna see something scary. Just seen this on mig.

http://www.migubb.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4101

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:32 AM
that's got to be a joke!!!! it can't be serious!!!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:34 AM
rasist ?!
all ged said was that the people who did this should be shot and i agreed with him !

did you see them all celebrating on the news that is sick ! celebrating because 1000s of people have died ! all of them should be shot as well i say sick fucks

they are all gone in the head !!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:40 AM
so dont ban me please :D
it may have sounded rasist looking back but i did not mean it to come out that way :D

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:46 AM
Ged said P**is. Those were Palistinians celebrating and the people thought to be responsible are Afghan Rebels so i don't see where Pakistan comes into the whole argument.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:58 AM
opps i thought it was the same place lol
must be why i got a f in geography gcse

Anonymous
12-09-01, 12:54 PM
isn't it I felt like bein racist, but don't help no-one it's the terrorist and their sick minds that did this not the colour of they skin.

Fook I sound like a teacher or sumfin!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 02:22 PM
i'll refrain from using racist comments...

It's not the fact i dont like them cos they have different coloured skin...it's the attitude they carry and the fact they take the pi55 out of the British by raping our benefits...

when a white guy gets beaten up by a black guy...do they ever ask "was it a racial attack?"

when a black guy gets looked at in the wrong way he's down the local nick shouting "racism racism" and the coppers jump to attention cos if they dont the coloured guys will complain and say the coppers were ignoring them cos of the colour of their skin...

i have VERY strong feelings on this matter...but i'll refrain from saying anymore cos i'm winding myself up, and i'll also join the ban club...

Ged

[-monkey.jpg-]

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
12-09-01, 02:55 PM
Ged is banned.
this post wil more than likely be removed.

RACISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

i have already posted once.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 03:07 PM
good to see that although a little harsh for the people being banned that the admin here are being fair and banning anyone who repeatedly offends - not targeting individuals and letting others off.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 03:09 PM
it does not matter who they are if they post racist comments they will be removed.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 03:14 PM
The whole point of this is that all these problems stem from religion and racism, and it is smalll comments or attitudes such as that of Ged that cause these problems to escalate. I agree with Ian on this one that everyone has their own opinions, but there is a time and a place and this is definately not the place for comments like that. When I started this post, I had no idea it would turn into something along the lines it has gone down, it all started with that whole weird prediction thing and then some comments were made and the whole post has changed and strayed from the point. Wishj I had never put this on here now!!!! :(

Anonymous
12-09-01, 03:23 PM
neway...

didnt nostradamus dude predict the world was going to end?? so why say a year after this theres gonna be war??? hmmmmmm

still pretty spooky stuff tho it does make you think even though like davo said its like star signs.

Dave

Anonymous
12-09-01, 03:27 PM
nostradamus was a clever bloke - made loads of predictions.
backing himself up on most of em incase one was wrong with loads more to occur after the main ones like the world will end etc etc.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!

Anonymous
12-09-01, 03:30 PM
neone know which stuff he predicted that actually happened?? if so post below cos it is interesting.....

Anonymous
12-09-01, 03:47 PM
apparently SOLLOG is the guy to watch. He has translated Nostradamus's work and made some predictions of his own.

Including.

A fax to FBI day before oklahoma bombing warning of it.
predicting a large building in new york woul explode between 9-16th of sept this year.
the day diana would die in france
Where all 9 school shootings in america would take place (in 1996 in front of a federal court judge).

Wanna know what he's predicted for the near future.

Nuclear terrorism in Israel and the US!

Now i don't usually believe in this kind of thing but this guy's been pretty accurate. We're not talking about translations after the events. We're talking about accuracy well before.

Nuclear Terrorism. Now thats a damn scary thought.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 04:09 PM
i was moaning about the people celerbrating that is nearly as bad as the torrists them selfs

laughing at people dieing

***********Formally the artist known as nova91***********

Anonymous
12-09-01, 04:57 PM
The celebrating in the Mid East was dispicable!!
..but they have been BRAINWASHED! they see what the media tells them to see ...they believe its the USA's fault that the Mid East is in a bad state economically. They dont have the freedom like we do.

I AM NOT JUSTIFYING THEIR CELEBRATIONS ...NO WAY!!! I hated it ...but just pointing it out, as said on Capital FM radio this morning.
I hope all those unfortunate Rest In Peace.
and its the murderers that suffer 1000 times over.

Another thing to think about in the distant future is that we are going to have a recession now... to pay for all this madness.

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:44 PM
The way they've been brainwashed?? And we aren't ever??
The recent horrific events are a symptom of problems that a world that is driven by powerful forces (mainly religious beliefs, money and the power it delivers)is going to increasingly face. In all the angry rhetoric that is now sweeping us all towards the brink of series events that could impact on all of us more deeply than we could ever imagine, it is too easy to see the unfortunate people directly involved in all of this as totally victims and the perps of these acts as totally evil aggressors. Speaking as an old Bastard I have come to realise that there is no total black & white in issues involving world politics. Since the second world war the Americans have routinely screwed people in other countries over mostly for pure political and business expediency. Because of this they have built up a long list of enemies with real grievances against them who see American style capitalism as totally hypocritical and morally bankrupt. This is not to say that I'm in any way condoning the recent events but you do reap what you sow and American foreign policy has crippling effects on many countires for many years. What we must all come to realise that we are all culpable to some degree or another in the way the world works, which from time to time results in these sorts of inhumane outrages. Our beliefs, our irresponsibilty, our greed, our selfishness, our laziness all go to contribute to many of the world problems and all too often it is poor people in poor countries that end up paying the price. When, for instance, did any of us last take any notice of the cost of a jar of coffee and wonder whether it was right for coffee traders in the commodities markets operating from places similar to the WTB to bankrupt the farmers and the countries producing it in the pursuit of profit?
The important thing to do is, rather than running around hot-headly talking of going to war or being racist against people we haven't got the first idea about, is to try and learn the lessons from history and look to ourselves for the way we act and to see if there are things that we are guilty of that we could change.

Anonymous
13-09-01, 09:16 AM
I agree with u there 100% CP.
u talk sense...
but instead, more innocent people will die.

and then there will be more retaliation from the "other" side, maybe not now, in the future sometime (like 2 days ago), then NATO and allies will start the brutal replies ...its a catch 22. Unless diplomacy prevails, which in the past has put a stop to the conflicts...

Anonymous
13-09-01, 09:19 AM
I say hunt down the perpetrators only, and not the innocent people around them... its what all these departments that the US have are trained to do, and not go gung-ho like a full out war.