PDA

View Full Version : MK Legal Cruise **24th November**

Anonymous
05-09-01, 08:58 PM
As you may already know (from previous posts) there will be a legal cruise in Milton Keynes. the first date was for the 22nd september but had to be changed.....

Milton keynes Legal cruise 24th November, entrance is ?4 per person, with the oppotunity to put you car on show (?15 per car with up to 4 people per car, this will also get you entred into one of the competitons, your choice which one) if you dont want for your car to go on show in the main arena don't worry there is parking provided (For free!), the event is sponsored by redline so will be fully covered in there mag, also a rolling road, Go karting, Db sound off, Miss Redline comp!! and lots of trade stands!!

dont forget 24th november

www.mkcruise.co.uk for more details

100% Legal Cruise, www.mkcruise.co.uk

Anonymous
05-09-01, 09:28 PM
Where bouts in MK m8,
My 1st time u c m8,
Cheers Bud.
Ry

Once a SPEED FREAK always a SPEED FREAK!

Anonymous
06-09-01, 11:07 AM
its @ The Sanctuary, North Denbigh Leisure, Oposite B&Q and Rollers

Anonymous
06-09-01, 01:40 PM
sounds like a good one. I'll put it in my diary.

Come on England !!

Anonymous
06-09-01, 01:44 PM
i'm coming back down from Manchester for it so it better be good!

Novaload.NET Run What Ya Brung Day at Santa Pod, 9th September.

Anonymous
06-09-01, 02:50 PM
that car park is not very big
do we get to go to a rave in the santurary after :-/

:) decisions decisions :)

Formally nova91

Anonymous
12-09-01, 10:55 AM
Your correct the Sanctuary isn't that big (thats going to be the main arena with the rolling road and so on....) we have a field just a few seconds away which is the main parking and where the Club stands will be (upto 2500 cars can fit on it) And yes there will be Clubsidewinder opening up its doors at 10pm for us til early in the morning...... also the Bars will be open.