PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a minted GSI TO BUY

Anonymous
06-09-00, 10:24 AM
HELP I AM LOOKING TO BUY A REAL GOOD LOOKING GSI,IN THE SCOTLAND AREA, I LIVE IN KINROSS AT THE MOMENT,IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT COULD HELP ME OUT. CHEERS

Anonymous
06-09-00, 03:22 PM
Finally another interesyed in novas!!! I also wanted a nova gsi but icouldnt find any well looked after ones that anyone wanted to get rid of and like the other chap said about getting laughed at by insurance companies, im 21 on the 4th of october so im also a wicked libran like yourself but i have 3yrs no claims and they ed there selves at me and more or less told me to come back when i was all grown up! so now ihave a 1.4sr fully modded with gsi bumpers and it turns more heads than any gsi would believe me! and its only a group 7 insurance!!! Hope this helps get back to me with your thoughts. X

Anonymous
06-09-00, 03:22 PM
Finally another interesyed in novas!!! I also wanted a nova gsi but icouldnt find any well looked after ones that anyone wanted to get rid of and like the other chap said about getting laughed at by insurance companies, im 21 on the 4th of october so im also a wicked libran like yourself but i have 3yrs no claims and they ed there selves at me and more or less told me to come back when i was all grown up! so now ihave a 1.4sr fully modded with gsi bumpers and it turns more heads than any gsi would believe me! and its only a group 7 insurance!!! Hope this helps get back to me with your thoughts. X

Anonymous
06-09-00, 06:20 PM
Hello there,
I was glad to see someone had replyed to my mail,i was getting a little worried. anyway cars..... i never used to like Nova's it was'nt untill my boyfriend Gave me is 1.4 SR for the week, i became hooked on them, he too has spent alot of time and money on his, it looks minted, justa shame it is only a 1.4, i got an insurance quote today and it is not too bad, donsidering i did have 2 years no claims, but lost them after my wee tiny bump in my 1.6 sport Fiesta. Only thing is i get a big discount if i can pay it off in a one go, so out comes the old plastic friend i am affraid. Now i have got that just about sorted all i need to get now is the bloody car! What is the top speed your Nova 1.4SR? Where i live it is all SR, SRI, AND GSI want to be....... in other words, they only have 1.2 Nova's, and try to make it look like it is not meant to be........ so i want to be noticedin my GSI.is your SR the Standard in Colour? Talk to me soon Chas