PDA

View Full Version : advice on selling plz?

Anonymous
11-09-01, 08:28 PM
after some careful thought,and deciding my 1.2 was my true love,and that the insurance is great @ 524TPFT rather than the GTE I gots 1663TPFT- I have decided to keep the 1.2,and sell the GTE,but Im trying to consider if it would be better to break?-as the interiors good,and the drivers seat does not have any rips(!) and I quite fancy some of the parts,like tinted windows,brakes,roll bars etc. Do you think it would be better to sell as a project for around ?400,or sell a few parts and make the 1.2, nicer,my main problem is storage...so the parts will have to go fast-let me know if you think Imdoing the right thing lads :-/

clear repeaters,lowered and more performance in the pipe line :)

Anonymous
11-09-01, 08:46 PM
i fitted anti roll bars on my 1.2 and it fooked the handeling up a treat, so i took em off and it was much better. infact it rolled more with the bars on! lol

Anonymous
11-09-01, 09:06 PM
if you mod up the 1.2 with some bits off the gte it'll look alreight anyway - but then you got to tell the insurance and watch it soar!!!

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!

Anonymous
11-09-01, 09:22 PM
its already got SR bumpers,gte flick and gte seats,lowered n cdi alloys n K&N,clear repeaters etc,I want the brakes,door cards,and windows,thats all really,and Im considering anti roll bars and suspension set up,anyone interested in whats left?-I need to get rid of a load in 1 go,so gear box,engine etc-I am willing to swap the gte engine for a SR engine,and gear box for gear box if anyones interested(I will get banned if I carry on with this post :()

Anonymous
11-09-01, 11:36 PM
I'd have the car complete if I had the cash mate.
BTW...sorry I've not replied to your last e-mail yet Bob....been so busy....will get back to you soon ;)

Anonymous
12-09-01, 09:47 AM
the cars up for ?350-minus door cards,well,for now anyways,as I sorta want the door cards for mine :) Its taxed n MoTed,and got a brand spanking new K&N induction kit on, and its completely standard,appart from that,comes with glacier white trims too,which aint kerbed!