PDA

View Full Version : Uprated Suspension/ Exhaust System/ Brakes etc

rustwagon
26-07-04, 11:55 AM
I have the following for sale

Full stainless Steel Janspeed setup (2.5" rolled tip for the backbox, problem is the backbox bracket has broken, can be re-welded or a makeshift bracket can be used) ?125

Janspeed 4<1 Manifold for all models excluding the sri/gte and gsi although could fit these if a hole is drilled for the lambda sensor (if this information is incorrect any correction is welcome) ?60

Vauxstyle Front Bumper, not seen on alot of novas but suits the mk1 style very well. Sprayed in Ford Metallic Grey (could do with finishing off) ?70

MK1 Sr Meshed Grill, good condition again sprayed in metallic grey. ?15

PI -60mm Uprated Springs with Uprated Billstein Shocks. Were on the car for about a duration of 6months possibly longer but due to the car never moving they never got used. Problem being one of the rear shock tops normally where an allen key is placed to hold the shock from twisting when removing the bolt has been rounded due to being supplied with an incorrect nut, thread is in good condition) ?150

2.0 16v Brakes from a calibra with brand new pads. Discs worn and slighty rusty but nothing a wire brushing wouldnt sort. ?50

Mk1 Glacier White Rolled & Flared Front wings, in very good condition last time i checked with no rust and no dents. ?40

Mk1 Sr rear bumper, sprayed in metallic grey could do with another coat or two and finishing off, slight dent. ?15

Clear Mk1 Indicators (can be supplied with lights if essential) ?10

Corbeau Bucket Seats in vinyl, will need recovering but useable by all means require subframes however. ?80 the pair

I have tried to be as honest as possible with all items.

Postage Can be arranged on most items, with the postage costs being covered of course.

Many thanks

to reply email me on rap_errin@hotmail.com

or simply PM me on here, to all concerened i am in basingstoke hampshire.

Cheers

Rob