page 262 Nova Compat 2 kit by ultimate velocity

not having the back bumper tho

http://streetrace.co.uk/PhotoPost/data/500/12611111.JPG

piss poor photo, its out the book as the web site dont work

what you think (of what you can see)

it has round cover clips that go over the arches

epo
25-07-04, 08:52 AM
thank fuck ur not usin the rear bumper looks like some one with no eyes hands or sence designed that

the front looks ok from what i can see tho :wink:

Chris
25-07-04, 09:55 AM
IMO it will make your car look like a Corsa, up to you though, its you car

Chris

mark_GSi
25-07-04, 02:57 PM
DONT TRUST UV

sum lad i know in leicester sent his car there for a kit and new engine, they fitted this '1 off kit' and 2.0 8v SEH engine.

the story so far:

they dropped the "race spec" engine in and billed him for over 3k for the engine to be dropped in. he got NO reciept for the engine and they said it was 240BHP, again nothing in writing to prove the condition of engine or BHP output, not even a warrenty and never even got it running, just fitted it and thats it. they also said it "needed" 2 rads to get running??? WTF!!!!!

They had his car for over 9 months and never finished it, when he went to pick it up UV demanded over 3k again for he kit and a further 8k for the kit to be taken off the shelves as they had decided to sell it even though it was agreed to be a 1 off kit.

complete rip off murchants!!

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!

heard similar stories like this crop up alot in leicester

i know this any bullshit as ive spoke to him and seen the car. :(

DJ Kevlar
08-08-04, 05:48 PM
8) oi oi boyz i have read what the topic is about and i have also read the replyz but i don't agree with da replyz cause my matez car has that kit and he said that the ladies love it. if only i was not married i would do the same.but it is your car gezza so do what you want.

Chris
08-08-04, 06:07 PM
8) oi oi boyz i have read what the topic is about and i have also read the replyz but i don't agree with da replyz cause my matez car has that kit and he said that the ladies love it. if only i was not married i would do the same.but it is your car gezza so do what you want.
dat iz da shit man, bet it iz fast az man. U n yer mate must luk cool in dat car wit yer bitches man

epo
08-08-04, 06:11 PM
what sort of lass drops her knickers over a body kit ne way
tbh if she did it over that rear bumper id get her in the car and take her back to the nutter ward :lol:

srs1
08-08-04, 06:13 PM
it duz sound like da bomb dat duz m8z.

eye iz luvin it big time.

?Marty?
08-08-04, 08:21 PM
fucking cock.

J4MES
08-08-04, 08:34 PM
DJz Kevlar u iz so phat that the b*tchez iz hoing themzelvez overz that phat wiicked rear bumper, man...

Just say NO!!!!!

Dpnova
09-08-04, 12:49 PM
:lol: If a lady likes goes for you beacuse you drive a nova she is ugly/retarded or blind.

srs1
09-08-04, 12:55 PM
or the guide dog is trying to have a piss on your car and she's trying to cover it up.

novadose172000
09-08-04, 04:28 PM
the back bumper looks absolute wank!!

from wot i can see of the front...it looks smart 8)

smitty5door
12-08-04, 12:14 PM
thats a crazy body kit the back bumper looks crap thought