PDA

View Full Version : Flushed Tailgates - Pics please

Anonymous
04-09-01, 07:26 PM
Has anybody got any pictures of Nova's with flushed tailgates, and with the number plate properly cut into the rear bumper (NOT stuck onto it on top at a slant, like some GTE's have done) ...with or without clear clusters ... please??

I am in a dilemna whether to flush my tailgate or leave the number plate where it is... some cars look odd ...but some look good.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Walk On, Walk Oooonnnn...
With Hope In Your Heart
You'll Never... Walk ...Alone!
:x Liverpool!! :x

Anonymous
05-09-01, 10:11 AM
look in feature cars u lazy tw...

lol have a look at howell jones white 2.0 in the feature cars, properly cut in.

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
05-09-01, 10:14 AM
Iv'e e-mailed you

Come on England !!

Anonymous
05-09-01, 10:14 AM
sid "dont do it" !

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
05-09-01, 11:34 AM
don't listen to dave, he's just jealous of my car, he keeps asking me to swap cars with him, but Im not going to !

flush it
flush it
flush it

Come on England !!

Anonymous
05-09-01, 12:10 PM
Cheers for the pic Damian.
& thanks Ian for suggesting to look at Howell's car... I looked at all the others for hours searching the net before ..was still unsure so wanted more pics!

...Mark Sealeys car is nice ...but looks like a Metro from the back (no offense to the guy!) other cars are nice.. Karthiks, a red one I seen pic from MK cruise etc...

Dave geezer, u got me changing my mind now...

Anonymous
05-09-01, 12:39 PM
I have sent you a better pic of my car Sid, have a look. I personally like the smooth look of the flushed tailgate so I would go for it. If your not l00%, get a second hand boot, get it flushed and put it on the car, drive it about for a few weeks and see what you rekon, if you don't like it, im positive you will have no problems finding a buyer for it and you can out your original boot back on.

Come on England !!

Anonymous
05-09-01, 01:09 PM
i will sell ya a boot !

Anonymous
05-09-01, 01:14 PM
but dont flush it !

Anonymous
05-09-01, 02:07 PM
Damian, I havent recieved any other email from you...

David,
> what would I do then to stop the rattling of the number plate on the bumper with the bass??
> or if I flushed the boot and put the number plate back ?
> or if had the number plate where it is, but all surrounding boot flushed around it??

Anonymous
05-09-01, 02:19 PM
Ive re sent it from my yahoo address. I have a 12" sub and a 10" sub in my boot and my number plate doesnt rattle at all, the spare wheel well rattles but not the number plate.

Come on England !!

Anonymous
05-09-01, 05:30 PM
i reckon it would look good flushing the tailgate but leaving the number plate where it is so its sunk into the back...
thats what i think anyway...
dunno how you'd do it though.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
05-09-01, 05:41 PM
Damian, above u sould like a toilet !!

"Flush it, Flush it!"
like u have just unleashed a bomb !!!!!

Anonymous
11-09-01, 09:03 AM
I think I'm gonna flush it !!
I liked what I saw at Santa Pod...
(sorry David P!)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
:x You'll NOVA Walk Alone :x