PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE STREET CAR 2004

BLueNOvaGSI
24-07-04, 07:53 PM
These are the things I have organised for you lot at USC04 this year. I am setting up the PERFORMANCE VAUXHALL GROUP STAND this year and below is what I'm planning on doing.

I will also have a board that you can sell car/accessories on. So if anyone have anything for sale please bring your details with you and I'll advertise them. (Photo's would be good to)

Also, I'll be having a competition SHOW 'N' SHINE/MENTALIST OWNER/MENTALIST WHEELS (not to sure which one yet) and this is ?1.50 to enter and we will be having drinking competition on saturday night........so anyone wanting to join in or help out with this please take my mobile number down and give me a call.

Under region 10 from www.pvguk.net

Angela
Regional co-ordinator :yes:

Philsutton
24-07-04, 07:56 PM
do i have to clean my car if i enter the show an shine competition?, im not very good at that.
I'll prob come say hello as i havent been to any of the meets for a long time now.

whitty_nova_1300sr
24-07-04, 09:53 PM
sounds gd might have 2 join in, deff pop ova and say ello

BLueNOvaGSI
25-07-04, 02:41 PM
Of course you'll have to clean your car........or get one of the MAX POWER BABES to wash it for you! I'm sure the guys would enjoy them have a soap fight! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes anyone wanting to join in just take my mobile details from the PVG site and join in the big party we have on Saturday night!

skud52
25-07-04, 09:12 PM
phil u traitor u aint swapping stands

Philsutton
25-07-04, 09:18 PM
i aint swapping stands, not like im going to on ours much as i'll be killing french cars down the strip

BLueNOvaGSI
26-07-04, 05:52 PM
I'll be watching you then!!!

DirtyDave
26-07-04, 06:04 PM
ill be there ill pop over and meet some peoples. should be a good weekend!
see you all there
Dave :lol:

BLueNOvaGSI
26-07-04, 06:19 PM
Are you lot joining in on our party......on the saturday night then?

Philsutton
26-07-04, 06:21 PM
think we are having our own party at the sawley cruise stand think we have bout 30 cars on it.