PDA

View Full Version : MODIFIED FORD ORION WANTED Or PX FOR My 1.4sr READ

nova_nutta
24-07-04, 04:16 PM
Hi

i have a 1.4sr with a set of twin 40s a full sound system and a built in the dash tft screen and a ps2 with 12 games also included if you look at my profile it will tell you about the car and system this car is an unfinished project and still needs parts fitted but it runs well is is very quick i just want a modified ford orion or ecort but preffer orion to px/swap my nova with the sound system and ps2 with all games and screen alone are worth a good few quic and si is the twin 40 setup it alos has cobra bucket seats abyss rear bumper leecat side skirts (NOT FITTED) 7 colour washer jets k&ns twin piper tinted rear lights lowered 60mm groved and vented disks 16inch miglia spider alloys with all good tyres mondeo estate spoiler flush boot lots of little bits like foot pedals and gear knob i just want a straigh swap really for a car that needs no work i dont mind if it not of the same value im really just want a car on the raod right now as i just got a house and cant afford to keep messing around with cars just want a car to keep me going for a while this car will be very nice when all done ive spent 1000s on it already as the alloys and sytem i bought brand new and is alll in very good condition the boot has just had a makover all boot build been recovered look at my 1.4sr for pics

Email me at

jamie1983@sal20.fsnet.co.uk