PDA

View Full Version : Theiving Ba****ds

Anonymous
10-09-01, 01:18 PM
Anyone had their car broken into lately?? I cum home on friday nite after a fair few pints looked my car on the way in (about 3 am) got up in the mornin and went to get in my car (about 12) and my lock was hanging out the side with a nasty screw driver hole in it, my drivers door was open and sum K**t had tried to rip my stereo out (Only a sh**y goodmans one but not the point), the thick Ba****ds must av been smaked up to the eyeballs coz the screwdrivered the surround to the head unit and have fook'd my dashboard, would have been gud to catch the fookers, well any way that was the final nail in the cofin, corsa on its way:(

Anonymous
10-09-01, 02:11 PM
sorry m8 :(

This is my foo...

Anonymous
10-09-01, 02:44 PM
bad bad bad bad news.
dont get a different car.
delock the nova and get a remote cetral locking thing on there. then just get a face off stereo... KEEP THE NOVA!!!
:(

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!

Anonymous
10-09-01, 04:07 PM
I agree with Wisewood, it happened to me twice in 1 month. Costs shit loads to replace stereo, speaker, locks, and body work etc. ?150 the first time, ?75 second time. Changing the car means you will have to start all over again. Not worth it.

Anonymous
10-09-01, 05:16 PM
sorry boys, gettin a corsa, mines been fook'd for a bit anyway, and me and my mate are thinkin about doin nite rallying ?300 entry and a 2l 8v in me nov!!

Anonymous
10-09-01, 06:34 PM
tut tut tut.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!