wot are your thoughts?
vote at will!

Anonymous
06-09-01, 05:33 PM
it dont offend neone i say leave it,

everyones getting power crazy in ere.

Anonymous
06-09-01, 05:44 PM
yes it should ....make him walk the plank!

Anonymous
06-09-01, 05:49 PM
leave it aint doiun no harm

:( right which one of u bastards taxed me goaty??? who could do such a thing :(

GOATY UPDATE!!!

Dectective goaty finder said "we ave a few suspects on the crime, we havent actually got enough evidence to charge the people in qustion"!!!!

a spokeman of Chris's - "Chris is very ditraught on the missing of his beloved goaty, he said any1 wiv any information can u please contact him or the pigs, thank u"

Anonymous
06-09-01, 05:52 PM
i dont see the problem with it, like dave said, its not offending anyone, so theres no need!! :P

Anonymous
06-09-01, 06:12 PM
it offends me, cos he takes the piss all the time, and trys to start arguments...happy now, you have a reason.

BAN IT

it should be shortened at least like he has been asked, and that goes for you chris, mig has imposed a limit i dont see why we should not as it slows down the posts loading quite considerably.

Anonymous
06-09-01, 06:32 PM
i'm sorry fuking sorry ian, did i know????? i didnt know i'll change, if thats the case y isnt therer sumthing saying that?

i only had a bit of harmless fun, but obviously its pissed peeps off,

i'll change it now,

hmmmmm i've noticed a few other peeps aswell wiv quite long footers

:( right which one of u bastards taxed me goaty??? who could do such a thing :(

GOATY UPDATE!!!

Dectective goaty finder said "we ave a few suspects on the crime, we havent actually got enough evidence to charge the people in qustion"!!!!

a spokeman of Chris's - "Chris is very ditraught on the missing of his beloved goaty, he said any1 wiv any information can u please contact him or the pigs, thank u"

Anonymous
06-09-01, 06:34 PM
ian is right - no offence davo but thats a bloody big disclaimer.
chop it down to size...
or remove it.
we all know (or stupidly believe) that you mean no harm with your comments now...
so hack it off at the mid section...
leave the rats thing tho. :o)

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
06-09-01, 06:53 PM
chris calm down bloody pmt week or what? the post was about davos i only mentioned yours was quite long and im sure others are too, but yours was in view!

are you like samson? he lost his hair and lost his strength, you lost your beard and lost your sense of humour/temper? :D

Anonymous
06-09-01, 06:53 PM
chris calm down bloody pmt week or what? the post was about davos i only mentioned yours was quite long and im sure others are too, but yours was in view!

are you like samson? he lost his hair and lost his strength, you lost your beard and lost your sense of humour/temper? :D
notice i removed mine a few days ago, cos was too big.

Anonymous
06-09-01, 09:35 PM
yeah i think it shud go

maybe he can do a link like he did with his pubes update lol

but to be honest i havent read his disclaimer yet coz it looks like to much work

ha ha ha

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
07-09-01, 12:34 AM
I personnaly think its all my fault for not putting a limit on it.

And the reason that davo starts arguments is also my fault as he is forced to look at a naked jordan everytime he visits the site. He is just so frustrated by the time he has navigated to the forums.

I will sort it out I promise :'>

--->:B---*---:)P---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
07-09-01, 08:14 AM
Jordan ???
She dont come up on my screen!
Where is the babe?????????
lol...

Anonymous
07-09-01, 08:41 AM
hahahaha unlucky you dont get her.

Anonymous
07-09-01, 12:09 PM
its just with everypost u get half a page of shit. which really isnt needed and surley taking up more space which kev has to deal with?

Anonymous
07-09-01, 12:15 PM
o-oh its clearly getting to the stage where people have got to their 'jobsworth' stage and will pick on anything. agree with the 'powermad' comment. if there are any guidelines laid down regards anything then there is a case for having a go if they are broken (if you have agreed to comply by being a member of the site...) if not then leave off

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
07-09-01, 12:15 PM
i think it should stay davo is a funny fucker

:) decisions decisions :)

Formally nova91

Anonymous
07-09-01, 12:28 PM
where is the power mad? or jobsworth? chris only questioned the length of the footer wich is longer than all the posts on here so causes the site to run slower.
try finding another site that allows footers that long? errm let me see..corsasport..no footers, mig - restricted to 60 pixels etc etc
some people love to whinge about authority and try and act like rebels...lmao :D
ps davo was asked weeks ago politely to shorten it, me and kev discussed this couple of days ago the coincidently chris posted this up, so it is being noticed. and its not all admin saying that, plus half the ones saying keep are pugtek people. coincidence??? hmmmm i think not.

this does not apply to just davo but others with long footers.

Anonymous
07-09-01, 12:33 PM
my new footer very short

:( me actually got pics wooooo :)

Anonymous
07-09-01, 12:35 PM
ffs i get fucking moaned at about talking bout pubes, i got moaned at for having ***@novaload.net being the last nova driver. ffs im gonna copy the fucking bible into my footer soon.

i think that i get picked on cos im different :(

i might get rid of it all together, that make u all happy :(

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

If this post is hurtfull, then "hahahahaha" that means its a joke :D

Anonymous
07-09-01, 12:39 PM
davo stop whinging, you admitted you put it there to try and cause arguments. i have not told you about your content only mentioned it should be shorter. it is common sense.

ps half of it is spelt wrong lol :D

Anonymous
07-09-01, 12:44 PM
stating your own opinion is not being 'rebellious'. no one else actually knew he'd been asked to shorten it, so havin a go at people who dont know the full situation using info they dont know isnt too clever. as far as i know there havnt been any guidelines laid down regards footers, as such there are likely to be differing opinions on what is an 'acceptable' footer. for instance posting the same message twice could come under the same fire as 50% of space an individual has taken up by mistakenly doing this is like a long footer. ahem.

in MY OPINION (we are allowed those?) there is no grounds for attacking footer length AS OF YET as there hasn't been any guidelines laid down AS OF YET.

(footer withdrawn on this occasion)

Anonymous
07-09-01, 01:50 PM
i am not from pugtek and i would not own a pug if you paid me :D

Formally nova91

Anonymous
07-09-01, 02:07 PM
eh nothhng wrong with pugs :) getting one myself :D

take it ur serious about getting rid of long signatures ian? as ive noticed uve got rid of that pics now...speeds it up a bit without that

Anonymous
07-09-01, 02:08 PM
erm by asking people with long footers to shorten them that is laying down the guidelines.

double posting, what are you on about how can a mistake be classed as the same?

funny how its the same people raising objections ie the ones prev been banned for their behaviour. hmmmmm.

Anonymous
07-09-01, 02:18 PM
the same people who state their opinion, which is usually different from what the 'leading' peeps say - you're right it is quite funny. the original post by chris says "vote at will" which i did do, and justified it. now all of a sudden i have a behavioural problem. bizarre. a differing opinion is not necessarily an objection. maybe something should have been sorted out regards guidelines to footers, publicly, before specific people were targetted (and that's what it is) before a salvo of rath was launched at them.

If you personally feel the need to censor people who have a differing opinion to yourself then it's not me with the problems.

Anonymous
07-09-01, 03:16 PM
i have never been band :D but i dont really post that much :D

at the end of the day it is down to the admin waether it stays or goes but davos footer uses a lot less space than those gif files and pictures some people have :-/

Formally nova91

Anonymous
07-09-01, 03:21 PM
it's not just the file size (after all, my monkey pic is only 7k), it's tha actual page spaceit takes up, for a message that ha 3 or 4 replies, and a couple of them are Davo's, you have to scroll down soooooooooo long

i'm going back to just monkey, not monky & capsule ;)

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkey.jpg-]

Anonymous
07-09-01, 03:34 PM
well you should not be so lazy ged

still scrolling ged

opps my enter key seems to be stuck

aarrrhhh

:D we are going to win the world cup :D

england england england........

I hope santapod stays open till midnite on sunday i should be able to get down the strip in 14 hours fingers crossed ha ha ha

its only a 1.2 :)
2 litre drivers watch out :D

*******Formally nova91*******

Anonymous
07-09-01, 03:40 PM
oh dear...

[-monkey.jpg-]

Nova Community

Anonymous
07-09-01, 03:41 PM
oh dear...

[-monkey.jpg-]

Nova Community

Anonymous
07-09-01, 03:41 PM
What ?

I hope santapod stays open till midnite on sunday i should be able to get down the strip in 14 hours fingers crossed ha ha ha

Anonymous
07-09-01, 03:45 PM
WHAT ?

Anonymous
07-09-01, 03:49 PM
whats gone wrong the posts have got mixed up

Anonymous
07-09-01, 04:13 PM
errm you wanna watch another button dont get stuck!
taking the piss gets you nowhere!

any ideas what the button is ged?

who has given a salvo of wrath, we are having a discussion about it, we were only asking people to shorten the posts. so you are going completely ott.

no not all of a sudden you have a behaviourial problem, you are kicking up a big fuss, accusing people of being jobsworths looking for trouble, generally accusing admin of being hitlers etc, and i seem to remember you were banned for posting loads of crap before.

face it the majority dont like huge posts of crap to scroll through. if you dont like that tough.

ick you are on very thin ice.

Anonymous
07-09-01, 04:18 PM
i have never been banned unless you banded me and i did not know about it !

all i said was that the pictures take up more space thats all :)

oh and what does jobsworth mean ?

Anonymous
07-09-01, 04:21 PM
yeah ICK. or is it FUCKING DICK? fuck u u bitch. i wus stating a little problem. not asking for ur fucking sarcasam.so fuck off ok? easily understood?or do u need a fucking 30 page footer emailing to you? as for the footer. i like to read replies. not 20 copies of the same fucking footer. as for power mad. im not admin.. so shove it novaboy
stop ur fucking moaning. always the same old few whinging.just take a fucking hike back to pugtek. fuckin nobbers..! maybe pugtek can start up amessage board for footers? or summat? somethin to amuse the few !

Anonymous
07-09-01, 04:21 PM
my 2 posts that were the same were a mistake, i had a shit connection...

lets not carry on this shitty post thingie, it's wasting space...

isp's are charging stupid amounts for band width now, at the moment my hosting costs are small cos i work for an internet company, but soon they are gonna be spanking me width big band width charges...not good...which is why i has strong opinions on this subject, kev doesn't make any cash from this site, yet he's dishing out cash for people being silly...:(

[-monkey.jpg-]

Nova Community

Anonymous
07-09-01, 04:24 PM
fuck off ctunnicliffe01 twat

my footer will go back to 3 lines after sunday when i beat everyone in my 1.2 :D

well i might have to rub it in a bit :D

Anonymous
07-09-01, 04:30 PM
u wont beat a fucking push bike in that fuckin bucket. might be lucky to beat a fuckin zimmer frame. so take ur car.and ur fucking footer and stick it up ur botty

Anonymous
07-09-01, 04:38 PM
ctunnicliffe01 so why arnt you going to the pod then :-/

***:D we are going to win the world cup :D ***

***********Formally nova91***********

Anonymous
07-09-01, 04:47 PM
cause ur cars so much faster than mine,im scared of it. dont want it to beat me.!!

the real reason is im already going somewhere sunday,so i cant make santa pod.! anythin else ud like to ask? id luv to come down the pod to meet u. i really would..just not possible

Anonymous
07-09-01, 05:19 PM
bollocks to you too! this is what happens when you don't comply to the Novaload Volksgemeinschaft! "Goebbels we just are not convincing people that the Fuhrer is not to be questioned!" - hey man, you initiated the Nazi Germany connection so u must know something not right is going on.

Anonymous
07-09-01, 05:27 PM
Im not having my opinion stamped on because you have an '@' next to your name in mIRC and your name appears in bold type - ok?

Anonymous
07-09-01, 06:21 PM
Davo you get picked on because you are a bum fucking twat.

I will beat john to get my 2ltr running! lmao

Anonymous
07-09-01, 08:29 PM
is mine suitable? :-/

[-dj.gif-]
"Like Tall Paul in a bungalow... we're banging!"

:D I'M A LITTLE GREY SQUIRREL DROWNING IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA :D

Anonymous
07-09-01, 09:59 PM
I personally reckon footers are a stupid idea. There is nothing you can put there that can't be looked up in your profile. Certainly anything witty is funny the first time, maybe the second, but definately not the fucking 20th.

Sooner people realise that talking sense is a lot important than failing to be funny the better.

Anonymous
07-09-01, 11:58 PM
thats true, i don't normally have a footer but advertising is good for the site :D

Novaload.NET Run What Ya Brung Day at Santa Pod, 9th September.

Anonymous
08-09-01, 01:56 PM
People should just chill out !!
You cant change peoples opinions, thats fair enough cos they're entitled to them...

This site is great ....
and if you want to have a go at someone, do it on the track !! vrooooooooom
Roll up a spliff or something! PEACE

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
:x You'll NOVA Walk Alone :x

Anonymous
08-09-01, 02:07 PM
this problem not sorted yet?

lol, as for fester getting loadsof shit, chris calm down, its only an opinion.

grr @ this post.

Right im off for a safe drive around our circuit as kev knows :D

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
08-09-01, 04:26 PM
ok guys,

chiiiiillllll.

i think that this post should stop here, i agree that if posts are costin kev in bandwidth then its a bad idea.

HOWEVER....as kev has yet to come forward and make a RULE, yes a RULE about it, then i think the argument should stop.

once theres a rule. like maximum characters, or no pictures, then admins and non-admins alike can argue about the rule breakers.

in fact, this would constitute a novaload offence for which a person can be banned, at present there is no such rule, so how can people be banned for voicing an opinion, which is what chris asked for in the first post.

once there is a rule i will quite happily be the bearer of bad news to the families of those who incurr the rath of novaload admin, but until then i think this argument should stop.

(here follows a short footer)

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
08-09-01, 04:58 PM
right i tell u what

everybody ask kev????

there u go all sorted.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
09-09-01, 12:41 AM
lancy ur balls dropped m8? u seem well mature. lol

v.v.v.v.v.v.good point though :>

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Anonymous
09-09-01, 10:47 AM
i said what lancy said.

irc command : /me is chilled

:D

Anonymous
10-09-01, 01:05 PM
Right all of you, I don't post v. often but I am going to voice my opinion,in a Jerry Springer summary manner.

Fair enough big footers take up loads of space, but even if your not just picking on Davo, how is anyone else to know this before taking a "warning" from admin, a rule should be set-up (I know people have said all of this but I feel left out and wanna speak my piece), and since the start of this post where people were talking about being powercrazed and davo starting arguements, thats all that has happened since the original stay or go post, Ian saying your skating on thin ice because somebody was obviously annoyed with the treatment of davo and the whole footer arguement, and people like ctghihashlhlh whatever his name is (can't be bothered scrolling all of the way back up) blatently hurling abuse with a few stars in, getting away with starting a personal arguement and getting away with it just because admin agree this is totally unfair, Ian your just as bad at starting arguements (don't get me wrong you have plenty of good points) but writing davo most of your footer is spelt wrong anyway, thats got to be a bit childish and it also contradicts half of the things you say you beleive in!!

Just my opinion, sorry if it upsets anyone but there you go!!

P.S anyone gonna tell me how to put a little footer in??;)