PDA

View Full Version : FREE phones, ipods even CARS!!!

blingmachine
23-07-04, 01:30 AM
today my mate showed me his shinny new phone, worth like 375 pounds, and i was like holy steez batman how the heck did you get that, well aparently you buy an accessorie from one of theres to sites and you get put on a list for the free thing of your choice, it ranges from all the top phoes to ipods and even a smart car (not that i'm saying i want one :roll: )so its definately worth checking out, i can see some serious ebay whoreage in the future 8)

www.fones2u.com

www.themobilematrix.com

ipod here i come :D

broody
23-07-04, 05:19 AM
id be careful as andy/wisewood is cracking down on advertising.

broody
23-07-04, 05:19 AM
id be careful as andy/wisewood is cracking down on advertising.

Stuart
23-07-04, 08:09 AM
i got a nokia 6230 (woth in the realms of ?3-400) for free lol :-p on contract ;-)

that looks like a dodgy scam where yoiu get more junk mail than the ammount of fresh air youve ever breathed

Barn
23-07-04, 09:24 AM
contract is defo the way to do it...if you can get one that is...lol

robb
23-07-04, 10:00 AM
LOL this thing is rubbish, it only works if you can get there within the first 40 people signing up.

Basically if there are 20 slots to fill before the phone is sent and there are 19 names in there when you signup, it will take 400 signups before you will 'maybe' get your item!

Also they don't guarantee an item cos they can't predict how many signups they will have.

?Marty?
23-07-04, 03:36 PM
NOTHING is ever FREE. There IS no such thing.