PDA

View Full Version : FAO Mad Heads

Anonymous
10-09-01, 02:20 PM
right, im thinking of sorting out some sort of meeting in mansfield for all you mad heads.

Kevs seen the place and he thought i was a shit dangerous driver.

Few car parks, and loads of nicer cars. Circuit ferrets for you all to play with and lots of pissed up women - so ged, thats "women" lol.

Nice place, and its a chance for you "nova boyz" to show off round the town.

If you are interrested leave ur name here.

Its a not a cruise as such, but its prretty smart.

Mansfield is located in Nottinghamshire in the East Midlands.

Cheers

davo
rat@pugtek.net

This is my foo...

Anonymous
10-09-01, 05:19 PM
How fars that from liverpool?

Anonymous
10-09-01, 06:40 PM
bout 2-3 hours i tihnk

This is my foo...

Anonymous
11-09-01, 12:38 AM
Been cruising round the "Circuit" in Mansfield a few times I av.....a mate of mine lives at Sutton-in-Ashfield, so when I visit, we have a little tootle round Mansfield.....lots of totty outside the clubs and pubs :D
Plenty of nice cars too, but also some twats in slow shit cars thinking they're in Ferraris or something, but you get those everywhere :O
Last time I went was the Sunday night after the last Billing show.....popped in on the way back to Sheff.

So when's this meet happenin?

Anonymous
11-09-01, 09:26 AM
well if your interested, maybe get mr kev sir to put a notice on the first page, and if your itnerested send an email to:

catch_a_circuit_ferret@pugtek.net

and i will sort summit out :)

Fridays and saturdays are both good, but saturday nights go on a bit longer.

cheers

davo

This is my foo...

Anonymous
11-09-01, 11:47 AM
or we could just go to stoke on a sunday nearer and bigger.
you have no chance of me attending anything you organise davo, cos u can't be bothered to go to anything, using the same snowing excuse everytime, you have been emailed and phoned and invited, yet you wont go anywhere further than 5 mins from your house. mansfield sounds really exciting...not!

Other people like mc and robisgrt18 etc travelled miles for the rolling road, and then me, ste, jkhilton etc went to mk.

if you are going to organise something do it central to all the people on the site(and yes it would be further for me.)

rant over

Anonymous
11-09-01, 12:27 PM
lol

true true...

[-monkey.jpg-]

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
11-09-01, 10:42 PM
i agree

i thought it was always snowing in davo-land??

thats like me going nowhere ever and saying "wayhay lads the geordie lasses are mint, come to newcastle to cruise round town, its not the best but its a good laff"

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
12-09-01, 11:17 AM
lol micky you summed it up in one, but actually You should all come to liverpool cas theres loads of women....

Anonymous
12-09-01, 02:11 PM
baggsy havin a bird without a shell suit...

[-monkey.jpg-]

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk