PDA

View Full Version : Re: Insurance for 1.4 SR

Anonymous
05-09-00, 10:17 PM
Iv'e just bought a 1.4 SR and i am currently looking for good insurance quotes, i will be 20 in 3 weeks time and will have 1 yrs NCB, the cheapest quote i have had is ?613 TPFT (quoteline Direct). Can anyone help or suggest any good places to try, (what are u guys paying?)

any help would be great

cheers

thephantomone

Anonymous
06-09-00, 08:56 AM
My insurance company has quoted me ?688 TPFT (Norwich Union Direct), if
i was to buy a 1.4 sr.I'm 22 with 1yrs NCB. So i think thats not a
bad quote you've got.

Anonymous
06-09-00, 09:00 AM
Also, the car you've bought. Is it the one you were on about earlier,
a mint 1990? G 1.4sr one lady owner low miles FSH etc? What did u pay in the
end, and was the car as good as it sounded?
Tony.

Anonymous
06-09-00, 10:02 AM
Pleas can anyone help, i was looking for a corsa GSI, but have some how been drawen to Nova's, as my 21 year old boyfriend has a novas 1.4 SR, and i liked driving that so much, i have oppted for buying a Gsi, only problrm is i need to find a really minted one, ans a great low insurance quote, i did have 2 year no claims, but i have lost that after my we bump on my 1.6 sport Fiesta. i am looking for a full comp and third party quote, please help anyone! cheers oh i am 21 in October

Anonymous
06-09-00, 03:29 PM
try co-op insurance (c.i.s) theyre brilliant for novas and young people my 1.4sr is £400 to insure fully comp. i am 21 with 3yrs ncb though but i know there good all my mates are with them and they let you drive any other car which is handy as my bloke owns a 4x4 calibra turbo so i get to thrash that about fully insured!!!