PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff

wisewood
21-07-04, 07:49 PM
Vending Machine at work just did me a special offer on Galaxy Minstrels.
:D Buy one get one free. :D

i actually went in to get a twix, but when i got it out the machine i noticed minstrels hanging over the edge so after much jolting it wouldnt fall, so i bought minstrels and jolted again to make the second pack drop :D

Wicked.

?Marty?
21-07-04, 07:54 PM
I noticed the vending machine re-fill operator re-stocking the vending machine at work, so i hit her on the head with a stapler when she wasn't looking. Once i was able to knock her out with repeated blows to the cranium from the stapler, i stole her keys and hid her carcass in one of the filing cabinets.

I am now able to help myself to the Disco Biscuits in the vending machine without paying, just for being a little cheeky and more confident in myself!

Higher self-esteem (and a stapler) is the way forward people.

Mel
21-07-04, 07:56 PM
lol, wish i got given stuff for free :(

wisewood
21-07-04, 07:58 PM
i once found our vending machine unlocked when i was working nights and nobody was around. so i pulled out the trays and picked off some products from the back to avoid immediate detection.

I had smoe McVitties mini choc chip cookies and a few bars of chocolate i think.

If the IT/Human Resources/management staff happen to read this, all content above is pure fiction and does not in anyway tie me in with the WANTED posters on the top corridor by reception :o

Stuart
21-07-04, 08:02 PM
theiving bastid.

im calling the RPD

wisewood
21-07-04, 08:04 PM
Reports Pending Desk??

benji
21-07-04, 08:17 PM
i boughta stapler today (cost me ?30) gonna go out and find a vending machine now. thanks for giving me the motivation marty.

nam
21-07-04, 09:40 PM
I noticed the vending machine re-fill operator re-stocking the vending machine at work, so i hit her on the head with a stapler when she wasn't looking. Once i was able to knock her out with repeated blows to the cranium from the stapler, i stole her keys and hid her carcass in one of the filing cabinets.

I am now able to help myself to the Disco Biscuits in the vending machine without paying, just for being a little cheeky and more confident in myself!

Higher self-esteem (and a stapler) is the way forward people.

LMAO

Al Wilson
21-07-04, 09:44 PM
Our machine requires a little 'help' for buy 1 get 1 frees. Applying slight pressure to the front and rocking 'gently' allows the goods to be had at a 'knockdown' price. :D

srs1
21-07-04, 10:25 PM
being a scally as previously quoted, i ripped the machine off the wall and emptied the machine lol

i ate like an american for days, (well if i was a true yank, hours. maybe mins. mmmmh. not sure now)

dan_mk1
22-07-04, 12:31 PM
Lol, the original post slag is back?! eh andy!?

Alex
22-07-04, 12:56 PM
Marty just faxed me a jammy dodger. Thanks mate :D

Al Wilson
22-07-04, 01:03 PM

Wasn't it a bit squashed? :wink:

wisewood
22-07-04, 02:21 PM
Lol, the original post slag is back?! eh andy!?

dont know what you mean mate. this is an important post, as proved by the page full of replies it recieved :D

?Marty?
22-07-04, 07:09 PM

No problem. Just returning the favour after you sent me some Lucozade via Bluetooth.

wisewood
22-07-04, 07:20 PM
modern technology is frightening. i had no idea bluetooth could transfer foodstuffs.

I am working on a new chav technology - called burberrytooth.
Its a burberry styled dongle, which is pretty much useless but every chav will want one.

epo
23-07-04, 06:41 PM
modern technology is frightening. i had no idea bluetooth could transfer foodstuffs.

I am working on a new chav technology - called burberrytooth.
Its a burberry styled dongle, which is pretty much useless but every chav will want one.
i want one :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: