PDA

View Full Version : 20" Rims on nova SHOCK

Anonymous
06-09-01, 02:03 AM
a guy in the chat room last night (EdNovaSR -5 door nova sr apparently) claims he knows of 4 novas on 20" rims, can anyone confirm this? hahahahaaahahahaahahahaha

Novaload.NET Run What Ya Brung Day at Santa Pod, 9th September.

Anonymous
06-09-01, 02:39 AM
Yeh...I've seen a 5-door GSi saloon with 20" wheels :p

(2:38am :O time I was in bed!)

Anonymous
06-09-01, 09:54 AM
I know that a guy at Trax was talking about putting finishing touches to his Nitroused nova 2l turbo with 20's.

Seemed like areasonable guy rather than a 17 yr old with a wild imagination though so it's probably true.

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
06-09-01, 10:09 AM
there will b a few in the not too distant future ;)

keep your eye on mags ;)

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
06-09-01, 10:38 AM
its gotta have a wide arch kit on there to get 20's on. I'd rather see a nice looking nova with normal arches and 16's.

Come on England !!

Anonymous
06-09-01, 11:11 AM
Why????? This is getting out of hand. 17's are the limit on a Nova if you ask me. I agree with Damian a smooth looking Nova with 16's wins the day for me.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
06-09-01, 11:43 AM
mmmmmmmm 2.0 turbo with Nitrous!!!! ooohhhh!! :)

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
06-09-01, 12:07 PM
...burp!!

(excuse me)

Anonymous
06-09-01, 02:22 PM
nitrous - yummy said the engine as it ripped through the top of the bonnet and the car shot to speeds touching 200...

aaaarrrrggghhhh yelled the driver while gripping the wheel so tight his hands bled.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
06-09-01, 09:08 PM
maybe he read my guide and was inspired ;)

LMAO

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
07-09-01, 12:10 AM
i think a 10" set would be an intresting mod :D lol

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
07-09-01, 10:00 AM
Damian. The guy i was speaking to isn't putting a wide arch kit as he says they're too common and change the shape of the car too much. He's just extending the standard arches instead!

Apparently nobody in the UK has done a 2l Turbo with nitrous yet. There one or two on the continent but none here, YET!

Anonymous
07-09-01, 10:42 AM
what like the van that was at billing and trax and belgium and won car of the show????
astra van reg g2van or summat nitrous 2.0 16v turbo? :D

Anonymous
07-09-01, 01:26 PM
I meant nova! You facetious git! LOL

Anonymous
07-09-01, 05:56 PM
If the war of the biggest rims keeps goin on people will jus start to ruin nova's and they will end up lookin like a futuristic car out of a comic mmm.... 21's 22's, the day will prob come when the wheels reach the poxy windows! Hold it down boys! LIMIT GOTTA BE 17's

If the bird said "Its the Nova or me", would you miss her?

Anonymous
07-09-01, 11:00 PM
tractor wheels :D lol 36"

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
08-09-01, 12:37 AM
limits gotta be 17's my arse, sorry fella but ive driven a nova on 18's and it looks and drives cool.

i agree that anything over 20's is just stupid coz you cant drive it every day without hassle,

but hey,, youve gotta be different ;)

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
08-09-01, 11:13 AM
A lot of its down to personal preference, i think a lot of the time people will think your takin the pi*s on anythin over 17/ 18's as its only a small car and sometimes it can look over the top.

If the bird said "Its the Nova or me", would you miss her?

Anonymous
08-09-01, 04:49 PM
i still think they look good on a nice set ov 15"`s myself

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
08-09-01, 05:37 PM
i gotta say, i think the guy who said he was puttin finishing touches onto his was twisting his story a wee bit! he always tells me different things and then his mates tell me the truth! nice guy though! he said he had ordered his 20"s and his engine was about to go in! thats a lot of finishing touches! he he!
i tried a set of 20"s on mine and they went on sweet but looked crap! looked like a monster truck!
hmmmm...... maybe 23"s!!
only kiddin!

Anonymous
08-09-01, 09:51 PM
with 20" wheels, unless you had 18" discs behind them aswell and all the underside of the arch was painted nice, then they would look shite!!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D