PDA

View Full Version : song mentions nova sr

Anonymous
03-09-01, 08:24 PM
song played on radio one a few times tonight mentions nova sr...
says something like...
"SR NOVA - driving like a boy racer..."
wierd.
songs called "has it come to this?" by "streets".

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
03-09-01, 08:52 PM
one line is 'got a new motor - SR Nova' and its on about some guys nicked it and 'driving like a joyrider' or summit. The guy singing is allegedly some pirate radio dude who's a bit of an all round cock but i have to make a big thing of it when i hear it and inform everyone i have an SR. watch it - you'll find yaself doing this too and risk a punch on the snout off a m8 coz its annoyin

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
03-09-01, 11:05 PM
right to set the record straight

"got an SR nova driving like a joyrider" blah blah basicly that means hes driving like a tit!

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
04-09-01, 08:11 AM
basically he cant freestyle at all . I heard tthat last night ..its really badly produced and the mc is awful.

Anonymous
04-09-01, 09:37 AM
i think it is qulity does get a bit boring though
reminds me of when i was younger playing playstation with a few herbs and a bit of benson

it is cd 2 track 5 of loving it

if you like r&b and garage buy this cd it is the best cd i have ever brought

:) decisions decisions :)

Formally nova91

Anonymous
04-09-01, 11:18 AM
as also got somin bout rizla's init,i fink i heard it last nite i though it werent to bad,tryed to download it so i could hear it in full but no search found bugger:)

Anonymous
04-09-01, 12:00 PM
popular uk garage sux ass anyway.

Anonymous
04-09-01, 12:15 PM
i vcan change it to an mp3
next time i bring it to work its in the car at the minute

:) decisions decisions :)

Formally nova91

Anonymous
04-09-01, 01:16 PM
best thing about garage is the fit birds dancin in the videos and the only thing that draws your attention to that song is the fact that it mentions a nova, well poor!!

Anonymous
04-09-01, 01:16 PM
best thing about garage is the fit birds dancin in the videos and the only thing that draws your attention to that song is the fact that it mentions a nova, well poor!!

Anonymous
04-09-01, 04:42 PM
that chewn can be found on audigalaxy
even though it is a crap copy
"has it come to this" by the streets

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
04-09-01, 07:04 PM
how did this become a conversation about commercial uk garage?
madness - its all madness i tell you.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
04-09-01, 11:12 PM
"tonys got a new motor sr nova driving like a joy rider speeds into the corners his mother warned him its a asound system banger" actually!!
quite good overall i thought

see what i mean u dont get any songs bout saxos do ya??????

"Ill do anything to help aslong as it aint a saxo"

Anonymous
05-09-01, 03:50 PM
tonys got a new motor vtr saxo - just dunt fit does it?

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
06-09-01, 10:44 AM
damm straight wisy saxos dont mix in with songs, ok some people dont like it but i hate saxos they r 4 little esex boys (like myself) that their mummy and daddys buy em!!! i hate vtrs! and i really hate VTS's

or i just hate saxos (one of em anyway)

Anonymous
damm straight wisy saxos dont mix in with songs, ok some people dont like it but i hate saxos they r 4 little esex boys (like myself) that their mummy and daddys buy em!!! i hate vtrs! and i really hate VTS's

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous
06-09-01, 07:47 PM
hm mulitple posts like that cant be accidental. IAN prehaps you can play again

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
07-09-01, 09:55 PM
soz bout that i only pressed it once!!, no really i did!