PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DVLA stuff

Anonymous
29-08-01, 07:13 PM
Hiya i was wondering where i can find the owner and address of a car (eg hpi check) well its not hpi its because i have the reg of the basdrds who tried to steal my car!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i want to know where they r from!!!!
Please please please help me!!!!!!!
The reg is G910 UJR, Maroon saffy with white wheels.
If ne1 has the means of finding out the do so please and mail me on samantha.batey@kentons.co.uk

Ne help will b appreciated :)

Thanx
Samz:)

Anonymous
29-08-01, 07:36 PM
hmm i think sumbody in insurance could sort this one.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
29-08-01, 07:49 PM
Well SORT IT PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Id b very very gr8ful, neway Micky u know the car now as will evry1 else by the time i have finished!!! Y should we spend all of our muny and time getting the car looking nice when sum twats gona steal it!!!! Its not on, the police r usless and they dont care!!!

P.S who is going to Trax?? and who is meeting @ moor farm??? ne1??? ;p

cyaz

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:53 AM
There's always some twat trying to take something that's not theirs....BASTARDS X-(

Did they do any damage to it Samzy? I hope not :O

As for finding the car...if you find away to find that car, let me know how you did it, 'cos I'm still looking for a MKIII Astra Estate rego M357 ENU residing in the Sheffield/Rotherham area. In other words...that twat who reversed into my driver's door and drove off!

I know what you mean about the police....bloody hopeless! You give 'em the car make and model, AND rego plate, and they still can't do anything, but of you'd gone through a speed camera and been flashed, they'd find you easily!
STUPID NOBS X-(

Anonymous
30-08-01, 07:01 AM
rich i will keep a look out for that astra for ya.
live in rotherham so will look around for ya... what colour is it?

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:22 AM
i should write a very strong worded letter if i was you X-(

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:34 PM
You never know tho the saffy could have been nicked aswell so you could end up giving the wrong peeps grief

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:44 PM
Vauxmad makes a good point! If that's the case and the saffy was also nicked, then it's a dead end!

Wisewood......I'm not sure what colour the astra was 'cos I only saw it on the CCTV footage, so it looked grey! It was quite dark though, so definitely nothing like white, silver, Champaign etc....but that doesn't narrow it down much!

Since you live in Rotherham, do you know Wilf Jays Breakers at Treeton? That's where it happened.....parked up whilst I was getting a few bits and bobs, came back to the car...driver's door smashed in!
I live at High Green...North Sheff.

Anonymous
31-08-01, 09:02 PM
Well i found the ppl, after driving around and calling in on a few "dodgy" m8s ;p Now theyre gona sort it.
The cops r absolute $***e and Rich ur rite, if u comitt a speeding offence or have a faulty light they will find u rapidly however when theres a real problem they do nothing!!!!!!

Anonymous
01-09-01, 12:47 AM
dodgy mates gonna sort it? Nice!

Funny how the cops like beating up on us lot, and not the real crims X-(

Anonymous
01-09-01, 12:47 PM
Hehe ;p on btw thanx for putting the fitting instructions on the site, its the 1st chance ive had to look at it, Nice one!!! :D

Anonymous
02-09-01, 01:41 AM
K ;)

Anonymous
07-09-01, 07:05 PM
Rich - yeah i do know the breakers in Treeton - used to water ski through the summer on treeton dyke (wait for the pi$$ take about lesbians)... Will drive through Treeton (slight detour) on way home tonight see if i can see owt around.
If i do i will let you know.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

IT'S THE TREES THAT MAKE ME DO IT!!!