PDA

View Full Version : GTE 16V number plate

Anonymous
30-08-01, 08:47 AM
GTE 16V ?3995
FECKING BARGAIN.
how good would it be to drive round with that number plate on yer car.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 08:52 AM
another good one would be

AGS 116V reads A GSi 16v !!!!

gotta be expensive though that!!!!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:02 AM
SR 1 only 89000 pounds...

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:19 AM
wisewood stop nivking my footer ideas yu punk. lol :P

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:23 AM
SR 1 has come down in price, last time I looked it was ?105,000!!!!

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
SR 1 has come down in price, last time I looked it was ?105,000!!!!

Anonymous
not nicked your idea mate - just free advertising for ya.!"!
Thought it was a good idea for me to put this on my footer just in case i disrupted the otherwise calm nature of the forums again like i did yesterday with that about novatrader.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:26 AM
they probably had to reduce the cost as no-one wanted it.
i would have it but its worth 445 times more than my SR cost me... and yes i was sad enough to sit and work it out. :'>

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:44 AM
?89000!!!!!! bargain!! I wonder if GS1 exists????????

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:46 AM
no record on the site i looked on

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
30-08-01, 09:47 AM
if you want sri letters on the end its quite expensive - but sry (sounds same) is much much cheaper.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:25 AM
wisewood can u giv me the link to c the personalized plates cheers.
p.s moneys on the way sent cash in the post dont know if it was a good idea though:)

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:36 AM
http://www.carmarks.net/

oh and pukka - i recieved the nice crisp ?20.
you will have your goods as soon as possible.
should be by saturday - monday at the latest.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
30-08-01, 10:47 AM
Heres another site http://www.personallyyours.co.uk/ thats where I got the price for the SR1

Anonymous
30-08-01, 12:48 PM
just go to www.autotrader.co.uk they have links to quite a few... some are pants though.

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
30-08-01, 01:47 PM
H1 PAG ?2750 like fuck iam spending that much so when i get caught doing bad things i will have a easy plate to remmber

Anonymous
30-08-01, 02:15 PM
NOV 651 = NOV GSI

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
31-08-01, 12:25 AM
BOLLOCKS!

Remember that white GSi I went to look at a few weeks ago? Well, it was only ?700 but the rego started D666, and according to those sites, it's worth about ?500. The car was only ?700 for fooks sake...bugger...I knew I should have bought it!

I want "2 RD" and it's only ?16500! Sounds like Too 'ard as well!

Anonymous
31-08-01, 12:32 AM
This has to be the best rego though:

NOB 80X "Nob Box" lol
Only ?3900

or this one:

A11 NOB "All Nob"
"Only" ?13200!

The best plate for me would be R1 CHD...can't find it though. There's R1 CHU for ?4549.

1 NOV for ?9500 is a good 'un.

Anonymous
31-08-01, 07:27 AM
my mates call me tunafish - long story...
anyway i saw a plate once T666 UNA
My mates were well impressed - they were like "that'll be great - you'll be devil fish"
But i aint got a T reg or newer have i?

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
31-08-01, 09:14 AM
I got a plate of XX 51D XX :D
but this a new style plate to put on a brand new car ...its for the future!

The plate GTE 16V was first sold in 1992 for ?1900 !!!

Anonymous
31-08-01, 12:34 PM
wtf?
how do you know that?

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
03-09-01, 12:36 AM
sounded better than basildon it was fucked up man. poilce closed off the main bit but i started 1 down down near the kfc round about near the long straight peeps put oil(over 50 litres) down and soon as we done 1st burn out peeps got on there phones and more cars came there 2 hours was all good then a pug stacked it in to a parked transit ford was fine pug ouch! then about 15mins later a knob in a Ren hoe GTT came down he new it was there because he was caining it up and down earlier.
meanwhile.....
a mint super mk5 golf vr6 silver this was sexy on wheels not as nice as a nova mind, was parked up bloke in it chilling the 5 came from behind and stacked it into the side off the parked car. 5 was written off and golf was fucked up big style (mabey written off) the the head unit came out of the 5 and smacked his birds face and cut it up proper the driver of the 5s head smashed the window she got out " I FUCKING TOLD HIM NOT TO GO SO FAST I SAID SLOW DOWN"
her b/f stumbled out over to her
back to the golf a big black bloke got out built to fuck early 20's he walked over to the bloke nearly in crying " LOOK AT MY FUCKING CAR U PRICK" BOSH!! smacked the bloke in the face and he fell to the ground.

well thats it have fun did ya breeny lmao

quoted from Nofrills
" older nuff to pee older nuff for me" lmao

Anonymous
03-09-01, 07:53 AM
I had to give everyone a good show, new exactly what I was doing at nearly 100mph, and I now think I`m gonna change my name to Tiff!

I think its time to start looking for a GTE tank coz I was running out of peterol on the exit to each bend, and I think I need a bigger sump coz the 1400 one is not big enough. I had one very rattly top end afterwards and had lost almost .75l of oil through my breather!

Big respect to Mark Watts, his car is very fast, held him off for a few laps, but let him by in the end coz I knew I was holding him up, then again he is supposed to have about 245bhp, and it showed!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)] "Q/ (Squirrel)

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
03-09-01, 08:15 AM
silver vr6? if it was a dark one it has every chance it was my mate.!! i take it u didn't go blockbuster car park?? he he they planced a sierra up against the wall/window of blockbuster and with another sierra they thought lets hit this one up the arse!! it will be fun!! lol they broke the wall but glass looked safe and sound :D

lancia delta or cossie? LANCIA!

Anonymous
03-09-01, 08:55 AM
at least neik didn't brake when he went in the gravel

Nice Cone!!

Anonymous
03-09-01, 08:59 AM
Did he do any damage to his car?

I`ve just goyt a few light scuffs on the bumper and number plate where I took the apex cones out.

=\_____
=/__|__\_

Anonymous
03-09-01, 09:23 AM
just got covered in dust
he was lucky not to roll
he just kept driving across the gravel

Anonymous
03-09-01, 09:35 AM
respect going out to "mc" you are a headcase !!!!
i thought you were on your way to an insurance write off !
by far your handling of that corner was one of the most entertaining things all day !
who was in that blue gsi with a silver stipe on the bumpers. he was flying.

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
03-09-01, 10:10 AM
That'll be Mark Beeson in the blue 2.0l 16v SR, He's a nutter on the circuit, Unfortunatly on the last lap his hub collasped and snapped the end off the CV. Quite a bit of damage and a late night getting home for a few of us.
P.S spoke to the guy with the porsche while we were waiting for the recovery truck, His car was insured for ?10k for track use... Poor Bloke!!!

Anonymous
03-09-01, 10:36 AM
i heard they had only had that porsche for a week or so..!

Anonymous
03-09-01, 01:22 PM
don't spose he'll be that pothered if he can afford a porsche anyway??

Anonymous
03-09-01, 01:24 PM
what failed on marks car andy???

Anonymous
03-09-01, 02:11 PM
His newly machined astra flange collased and then the CV Joint snapped, so the only thing holding the wheel on was the disc inside the caliper. He only fitted the bigger shafts and CV joints the night before!!,

Anonymous
03-09-01, 04:05 PM
any chance of a photo of the broken bits when they are cleaned up incase this is going to be a comman fault

which part of the flange broke
cause when its assembled it's like the bearing is arround the cv and flange and they are fixed together like they are one piece

Anonymous
03-09-01, 06:18 PM
Wicked day lads...

MC; I came over to meet you but you were at the track briefing... Lee (my mate, 1.6 16v Red/white wheels) said he met you on the track, I think his words were 'mad b@stard!!!' - lol :)

I done a 0-60 sprint test and got 6.41 seconds - not bad considering I got a fair bit of wheel spin. Did anyone else manage a 0-60 run? I seen a 2.0l 16v Turbo Nova (black K-reg) do it in 7 seconds dead? Other cars up the strip included a S2000 Honda coupe (6.9 secs) 250Bhp RSTurbo (7.2 secs) and a Lotus Carlton (7.5 secs) Oh, and that Reyland Cossie (3.summit v.quick!)

Didn't do track time, wish I had though. I agree with what you say about mark Watts Nova, that's one rapid car... Can't wait until Santapod next week!

Dec

Anonymous
03-09-01, 06:45 PM
LMAO !
The DVLA website for number plates.
ITS FANTASTIC!! it tells you lots of things!
Are u the one that bought it in 1992???

How far do u go with mods, that is the question ... :-/

Anonymous
03-09-01, 07:23 PM
lol u thought i was mc dec ;)

Novaload.NET Run What Ya Brung Day at Santa Pod, 9th September.

Anonymous
03-09-01, 08:27 PM
While emma went up in the helicopter we watche dthe 0-60's,it looked like it was gonna rain so they all rushed up:

Twin engine r5 3.55 :O
twin engine aRSe pick up 4.2
Reyland cossie 3.95
The later stacked porsche 4.2
think the carlton was a look a like.

Was a really good weekend, up til 3.00am (then awake at 6.30)on sunday having a laugh, us northereners and mark d and nova-directory enquiries, arguing with a load of southerners lmao!

then spent all day wandering rounds, loads to see and do, too much ford stuff for sale,
legs killing and knackered so stayed in bed til 5pm today!

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
03-09-01, 08:57 PM
no mate...
1992 i was only 12. lmao.
would be alot of pocket money and paper rounds to save that sorta coin when you were 12.
:D

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
04-09-01, 12:18 AM
Dec, I came over to your car a few times but you were not around , I was very impressed. I watched u do the 0-60, how do u think Lee`s compares to yours, coz the timing gear broke down on his. I wish I had done it now, but I wanted to concentrate on the track time.

How could u think that Breeny could drive such a manly car!? lol.

=\_____
=/__|__\_

Anonymous
04-09-01, 01:36 AM
cos im so manly :P

Anonymous
04-09-01, 03:56 AM
u have to be over 5ft and a bit! to be manly tho breeny.
so that fucks u right up dont it. lol
but the tranny van is wicked!

Anonymous
04-09-01, 08:58 AM
I can understand how Dec got Breeny and MC mixed up, after all they do use the same Fake Tan Lotion :p

Anonymous
04-09-01, 09:15 AM
Ha Ha lol
true...
unless u knew u were destined from an early age that u were going to have a GTE !! ...a vision in your sleep.

Where did u see that number plate advertised?
I could have bought B4D RS a couple of years ago when I had a RS Cabriolet... it was only ?350 ...it re-sold for over ?2500 recently!!

Vroooooooooom !!
:p I'm allowed to make silly noises, cos I ain't got my car back yet!!! :(

Anonymous
04-09-01, 09:52 AM
lol @ slim jim!

you'll all piss yourself when ya meet me at a cruise/track day/meet up...

i'm the sun bed queen...lmao :p

used to go on it a lot when i did modelling, but now i've stopped, i still keep going on them...there's loadsa fit fanny at the local sun bed gaff...lol

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
04-09-01, 09:59 AM
Hmm. You describe yourself as a queen. I think i'll be staying well away from you.

LMFAO

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
04-09-01, 06:30 PM
Soz I got you two mixed up, still don't know what you look like? You'll have to introduce yourself at Trax as I'm terrible with faces as Ian Storey will vouch for when he said hello to me on sunday!

Yeah, Lee's got more spec than me (Omega pistons, race cams and head work) although I don't think ther'll be much in it as my car seems to be going pretty well at the mo... we'll see on Sunday!

So who owns the White 40'd Nova? Breeny or MC?

Dec :)

Anonymous
04-09-01, 06:59 PM
MC

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
04-09-01, 07:56 PM
sadly yeh its MC's not mine :(

Anonymous
06-09-01, 07:09 PM
Not sure why you'd want to advertising having a bad arse but nevermind.