PDA

View Full Version : FAO WISEWOOD!!!

Anonymous
05-09-01, 10:50 AM
alrite mate its thursday and i still aint recieved the central locking kit yet:-/

Anonymous
05-09-01, 12:36 PM
i could swear its Wednesday???

Novaload.NET Run What Ya Brung Day at Santa Pod, 9th September.

Anonymous
05-09-01, 12:54 PM
lmao!!!! breeny, I think we all live in parallel universes, where nobody lives on the same day!!!! :O ooohhh

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
05-09-01, 12:56 PM
lmao!!!! breeny, I think we all live in parallel universes, where nobody lives on the same day!!!! :O ooohhh

Anonymous
05-09-01, 12:56 PM

Anonymous
05-09-01, 02:48 PM
you haven't recieved?
will have a word with my mate...
he was going to post office so i told (asked)him to take the cen locking kit with him...
will ask if he has done it...
he told me he had but i will make sure...
SORRY BOUT THIS MATE.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
05-09-01, 03:08 PM
hmm, hes had ya money and now he gonna run away with it!

lol

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

If this post is hurtfull, then "hahahahaha" that means its a joke :D

Anonymous
05-09-01, 03:36 PM
hmmm... why did that post 3 times, about 2 mins apart?!?!?!? weird stuff!!! I think it was the other me in the other parallel universe mysteriously posting at the same time as me from another galaxy on a distant moon....... or maybe I clicked to many times on the post button!?!?!?! :-/

Anonymous
05-09-01, 03:48 PM
cant do a runner can i really - he has my name and address coz he sent me the money - 'doh!
wouldn't do that - would pi$$ me off if someone did it to me.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.

Anonymous
05-09-01, 10:06 PM
opps thinkin bout it it is wednesday 2day lmao :'> no worrys wisewood look forward to recieving it soon:)