PDA

View Full Version : Breaking 2.016v Nova :(

Spooon
17-07-04, 10:32 AM
Hi,

breaking my k reg 2.016v nova everything is available i'll try and list wot i can remember, i have that much stuff some still in packaging. here goes

2.016v redtop engine and f20 geabox inc loom and ecu. the loom has been lengthend so as the ecu can be mounteed in the original nova position. engine is sweet, 116000 miles can be heard runnin, has had new sump gasket, cam belt, waterpump.comes with everythin ie oil cooler starter alternator. Ready to rock!! ?400

driveshafts specially made for the job, the company who made them say they are unbreakable. the shorter shaft has had both new inner and outer cvs and gaitors, the other side just has new gaitors. ?150

Rally nova engine mounts. alot stiffer than standard. ?50

Nova Gsi Servo/master cylinder ?30

Brand new Nova Gsi Valeo Radiator has been fitted but hasnt done any miles ?50

Front and rear antirollbars 18mm front(thicker one) ?30 the pair

Brand New Ebc turbo grooved disks and green stuff pads with 16v calipers and will include all 4 goodridge brake flexis which are also new but fitted ?200

Quaife Quick Rack has new gaitors and t/rod ends, Quaife rack and pinion have done zero miles ?100 built and ready to go

15" alloys with good tyres not to sure wot they are off think its a astra 6 spoke have been professionally refurbed come with genuine centre caps and locking wheel nuts ?150 Zero miles

Magnex Stainless Exhaust New but has been hangin on the car ?120

Genuine Vauxhall new and boxed Cambelt, oil filter, fan belt, Fuel Filter, rotor arm and 4 plugs that look like splitfires all for the 2.016v redtop ?60

Genuine Vauxhall headlamp drivers side New and Boxed ?20

Bonnet Lifters New and Boxed ?20

Genuine Vauxhall Nova GSI Sideskirts Brand New And in Original Packagin ?70

Nova Gsi f/bumper been converted to a big mouth still uses the original tow eye cover, looks the nuts. not to lairy but has attitude. has had a professional job done been painted in Standard Nova mettalic black, never been on the road ?150

Nova Gsi Rear bumper again freshly painted in mettalic black, mint never been on car ?60

Nova Gsi roof tip spoiler again has been painted, Mint ?30

Tailgate painted, Mint ?30

Nova bonnet with astra gte vents, painted and Mint!?70

rite im bored now and without lookin cant remember anythin else, if you require pics of anythin or need summat else i may have it so email me or get me on msn mess, this is a scrapped project, have spent a bloody fortune, the majority of the stuff is new and never done any miles and prolly aint even fitted to the car. This is breakin my heart but due to now movin back to my parents have no where for my baby to go :( :cry: :cry: . Good homes Wanted :cry:

Cheers Steve :cry: