PDA

View Full Version : At last :)

Anonymous
03-09-01, 10:57 AM
After getting my licence taken away from me, i have just got it back...

yup, passed my test on Sunday with only 3 minors...i'm quite chuffed...(that might be a bit of an understatment...lol)

finally, i can get a nova and actually apply sum of the knowledge that i have gained from u lot ;)

I'll be attending all the meets/cruises etc when i get me mota...so i'm lukin 4ward to meetin u all...

Ste, not long now til conversion time ;)

another *special* 1.2i on the roads! lol...

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Have u ever blown Bubbles?...
Cos he's back in town askin for ya...

Anonymous
03-09-01, 11:56 AM
What do lose you licence for? A dickhead mate of mine lost his before he was even allowed to drive, he started nicking cars at the age of 12, he just got it back at, he's 24 now

Anonymous
03-09-01, 12:34 PM
well done ged fella ...3 minors though thats shit!!

only kiddin bwoy I got about 15!

Anonymous
03-09-01, 12:38 PM
got caught driving without insurance (got a call from a mate across town, he was getting his head kicked in at a pub...my pug speedfight scooter had no insurance, but it was the only way i could get across town quick...so i jumped on it and drove. I got pulled on the way for a 'routine check'...got given a producer and wallah...6 points for driving without insurance...i had to re-send off for my provisional, re-take my theory test and re-take my driving test...not good! u can imagine how happy i am to finally be able to drive...i own/run a nova community which made it even harder seeing nice nova's all day long :( ;) sorted now though :))

Nova Community

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
03-09-01, 01:50 PM
so what are you doing on novaload then Ged? ;)

Novaload.NET Run What Ya Brung Day at Santa Pod, 9th September.

Anonymous
03-09-01, 02:34 PM
I like to spread my wings...lol

Stuff i learn from here gets used on Roy Bacer, and anything i hear about on RB, i mention on here when appropriate...

there's my reason ;)

Nova Community

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
03-09-01, 05:18 PM
could have sworn the orginal reason was summit to do with his bird? not a fight?

but that would make me piss myself:

"GED we got a problem, we need your help"
"no worries m8, i'll be there ASAP"
"der der der der der der der der der der"

As out rolls from Geds Garage door, dun dun derrrrrrrrrr A PED!

As ged quickly jumps onto his ped, taking extra special care to put his helmet on and strap it down, he looks in his mirrors and mnakes usre not to wheel spin off the mark. He turns down the road and floors it, he looks to his right and see's the 1st victim of the night, ged revs his engine, and tries to take the little kid running after the football. the kid looks worried, but puts up a good fight. Ged screams past him at 15mph.

Ged gets to the traffic lights, and as the girls swoon to see him on his ped, they know that "super Ged" is gonna do something cool, they all watch, hes got a crowd. Ged then rips it away from teh traffic light, only to be caught by the police. lol

----

Other ending includes ged turning up to the fight, jumping off the scooter and shouting "bring it on" to all the nasty youths. As they look and see Ged they all scarper. ged then gets put in the paper

"Super Ged and the Hero Ped Saves the Day!"

lol, sorry ged. well done m8, them 1.2 novas fly.

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

:D I WAIT FOR THE DAY WHERE ***@NOVALOAD.NET IS THE ONLY NOVA DRIVER ON HERE :D

Anonymous
04-09-01, 01:33 AM
lmfao thats funny as fuk

[-itchscratch.gif-]

Anonymous
04-09-01, 10:00 AM
rotflmfao!

beat that for a description of how i'm laffin!...lmao

quite good for you that Davo...bit sad that fact u probably sat there for about 1/2 hour creating it! and u probably even spell checked it in word! muhahahahah

i'm not the hardest lad in the world, but i've got a big heart and dont fcukin stop til sum 1 knocks me out...i've been in fights where i've got a big battering, but kept gettin up when i was knocked down...the fat bruiser giving me beats stopped, stood back and said "when are u gonna stop tryin u mad bastard"...cos i've worn him out...lol

i actually met him a couple of weeks later and he bought me a drink! lol!

anyway...Davo, the only way a 1.2 is gonna fly is if i still an Always panty liner on the roof...the wings on them fcukers could get the titanic to take off...lol

Nova Community

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
04-09-01, 12:53 PM
Yeah ged, your original reason was having to take your bird somewhere! i smell bulls###, make your mind up and tell the truth cos we can easily go back and check the archives!

and he comes on here cos he said he wants to see nice novas, none on rb hahahaha

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
04-09-01, 01:00 PM
lol, im off to check archives

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Your Rat Cave is at risk if you do not keep up cheese repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Subject to status - Quo :-/

All comments expressed in this post are completely of his own opinion. None are meant to be harmfull, nor are they meant to annoy / irritate anybody in any way. I do believe that what i say is generally funny, but we are all different and see thing sin different lights, whats blue to me could be dark grey to you. If you feel that this post is offensive in any way what so ever, dont read it. so ner ner ner ner ner ner ner :P

Anonymous
04-09-01, 01:43 PM
the slow-chives more like!
Im gonna sort it!

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
04-09-01, 02:04 PM
:)P
X-B
>:B
>B)

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Anonymous
04-09-01, 02:46 PM
Ian, i have always said that...

There are sum nice cars on RB. Why get snobby about it and say "novaloads are better than yours" etc etc...

thats not really on is it mate...

RB hasn't been running for as long as Novaload...nor has it had any rolling road day etc to draw more people to the site.

all nova sites should work together after all we are all fans of this wikid little car.

your always quick to rip the pi55 out of RB but a lot of time has gone into it, and although u may not think it's "nowhere near as good as novaload"...u should see it as fellow nova enthusiats who share the same interest as you.

you can be a bit harsh at times ian, it's not really on

Nova Community

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
04-09-01, 06:41 PM
wooo wooo goon alert, my cars beter than yours :P, my rat has bigger teeth, my monkey could beat your squirrel.

Rat War 3 is bout to break out!

and im not the cause of it - for once :(

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Anonymous
04-09-01, 06:45 PM
It was a joke you muppet. notice the hahahaha at the end of the post??

i haven't time to argue anyway , too much to do to sort the 1/4 mile day!

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
05-09-01, 12:21 AM
ian your a prick "hahahahaha"

it was a joke! :)

lol, no it actually was a joke. lol

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Anonymous
05-09-01, 09:38 AM
oooops!

i think we al need disclaimers in or footers...

"if u read this post wrong...tuff...ner ner ner :p"

like Davo...lol

Nova Community

[-monkcap.jpg-]

Anonymous
05-09-01, 09:39 AM
lol, i might copyrghting the "ner ner ner" lol, so im gonna sue you and your monkey for every peanut u got :P

lol

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

Anonymous
05-09-01, 09:41 AM
is this a good time to mention rats :-/

Davo Disclaimer
--------------

If this post is hurtfull, then "hahahahaha" that means its a joke :D