PDA

View Full Version : Tax Disc Question?!?!

Anonymous
31-08-01, 02:01 PM
right i was wondering is there anythig legal stopping me putting my tax disc holder behind my rear view mirror? or does it have to be on the left hand side of the windscreen?

Anonymous
31-08-01, 02:07 PM
As far as I know, it just has to be visible somewhere in the car. I may be wrong, but I used to have it inside the back window and I used to get pulled over all the time by the police for routine checks and never once did they mention anything about it being there!!!

2.0 16v on its way soon!!!! :D

Anonymous
31-08-01, 02:29 PM
i have been told that i couldnt put mine there years ago, got pulled and made to move it.

[-tommy.jpg-]

Just like that!

Anonymous
31-08-01, 03:37 PM
just bought the disc holder now and read instructions says by law it has to be in the left hadn side :(

Anonymous
31-08-01, 03:49 PM
doesn't say anything about being at the top left hand corner behind the sr tinted sunstrip ;)

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
01-09-01, 12:10 AM
motorbike have theirs on the front forks so they face sideways. all the tractors i drive have em high and on the right so io dont see y you cant have it where ever you like as long as its visible

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
01-09-01, 12:58 PM
hmmm i like ste's idea :) lol :D

Anonymous
01-09-01, 06:46 PM
Every time i get pulled i get hassle coz the tax disc is jidden under the (factory) sunstrip. 'its not readable' they say
'of course its not- its fucking night time!
morons

Anonymous
03-09-01, 08:26 PM
lmfao@Freak

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

I appologise in advance if i sound ignorant, rude or in anyway derogatory towards anyone or anything - except in some cases when i intend it that way.