PDA

View Full Version : Is Cool Marty Human?

broody
16-07-04, 01:43 AM
just noticed over the last week or so that he(or you marty as you'll be reading this aswell) have been psoting alot of long meaningful detailed replys, going into some depth with them. Almost hippy/tree-hugging like.

So, does anyone(or marty himself) have a threory on the nature of his existance?

burgo
16-07-04, 01:44 AM
no theres no way hes human imo id say hes an alian

5_door owner
16-07-04, 01:59 AM
maybe i'm a pawn in the game of life

or maybe he's a pellet in a rabbit hutch :?: :?: :?:

dan_mk1
16-07-04, 02:12 AM
Marty is a sex robot,

Rach
16-07-04, 11:29 AM
lol Well YES, i am a human being. A person. me, myself, i. This being, me, myself, i, is known as an 'entitiy'.

I am an independent state myself, the government of which is me. Being the majority, minority, sole 'occupant' of my own being/entity. I have granted myself diplomatic immunity in my own state. It is not possibly for me to even BE in another country or state, because i have opted out of the concept of countries.

State of Marty.

Anything goes for me, in my own independent state of myself.

Well, he may be human...

but he's still crazy...

:D

Riggy
16-07-04, 02:57 PM
carzy yes but funny as fuck lol

?Marty?
16-07-04, 04:29 PM
Word History: The obscenity fuck is a very old word and has been considered shocking from the first, though it is seen in print much more often now than in the past. Its first known occurrence, in code because of its unacceptability, is in a poem composed in a mixture of Latin and English sometime before 1500. The poem, which satirizes the Carmelite friars of Cambridge, England, takes its title, ?Flen flyys,? from the first words of its opening line, ?Flen, flyys, and freris,? that is, ?fleas, flies, and friars.? The line that contains fuck reads ?Non sunt in coeli, quia gxddbov xxkxzt pg ifmk.? The Latin words ?Non sunt in coeli, quia,? mean ?they [the friars] are not in heaven, since.? The code ?gxddbov xxkxzt pg ifmk? is easily broken by simply substituting the preceding letter in the alphabet, keeping in mind differences in the alphabet and in spelling between then and now: i was then used for both i and j; v was used for both u and v; and vv was used for w. This yields ?fvccant [a fake Latin form] vvivys of heli.? The whole thus reads in translation: ?They are not in heaven because they fuck wives of Ely [a town near Cambridge].?

Fuck is not funny in the slightest.

?Marty?
16-07-04, 04:39 PM
maybe i'm a pawn in the game of life

We are ALL pawns in the game of life. You might win the rat race, but you're still a rat. And even tho you may make choices, it's destiny that chooses YOU.

or maybe he's a pellet in a rabbit hutch :?: :?: :?:

We are not a beautiful and unique snowflakes. We are ALL the same
decaying organic matter as everything else. We are ALL part of the
same compost pile. Inside or outside the rabbit hucth. EVERYTHIN on this planet is the exact same pellet as inside the rabbit hutch. Some of us just don't know it yet.

?Marty?
16-07-04, 04:50 PM
Ok, i'll come clean and put you all out of your misery. I am actually an alien and sweetcorn hybrid. Half alien-man, half a corn on a cob.

You dig?

Rach
16-07-04, 05:10 PM
yummy...

:D

srs1
16-07-04, 06:09 PM
can i put some butter on you marty and eat you?

epo
16-07-04, 08:13 PM
Marty is a sex robot,

nah "he's just a love machine huh"

broody
17-07-04, 09:46 AM
I think marty is a bender...............

'Futurama' :twisted: :twisted:

broody
17-07-04, 10:06 AM
I think the Muppet Corner should be renamed the

'Marty Corner'